Thalassa Blue

Duna, your Plume looks perfect on you and I also love your B & K! Thanks so much for sharing the pics with us! A well rounded collection, IMO! (But always room for more - hehe)

gigi leung said:
oh Duna, you are such bad influence!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: (joking)
Now I want a plume...:wacko: :wacko: :love:
:lol: :lol: I think we are all bad influences to each other..!!:lol: Since I've been on this PF, I'm constantly getting new ideas and new desires...which is worst. Now I really want something in Thalassa Blue, Birkin or HAC... whatever I find...;)

I love the thalassa blue more than the bj.. I think thalassa blue in box is the best, but of course I'm biased coz I own a thalassa box birkin :love:

What I really want now is a raisin box birkin, I dunno if raisin box is still produce or not though..

Btw, I love the plumes, they all look gorgeous on each of you.. and hermesbb, I LOVE LOVE you choco bi color 30 cm birkin.. isn't box leather divine?? It's so yummy..

*Sarah*

sarahcantiik said:
I love the thalassa blue more than the bj.. I think thalassa blue in box is the best, but of course I'm biased coz I own a thalassa box birkin :love:

What I really want now is a raisin box birkin, I dunno if raisin box is still produce or not though..

Btw, I love the plumes, they all look gorgeous on each of you.. and hermesbb, I LOVE LOVE you choco bi color 30 cm birkin.. isn't box leather divine?? It's so yummy..

*Sarah*

hey Sarah!!!! nice to see you here;)

sarahcantiik said:

*Sarah*
I agree with you, I prefer Thalassa to BJ as well. I'm totally confused about what leather I would prefer, 'cause I love Box but I also love textured leathers. I lean towards Box probably, 'cause I don't have a Birkin in Box whereas my Birkins are all in textured leathers... Could you post pics of yours? thanks, that might clear my doubts...:biggrin:

Hey Amour sweetie, lovely to see you here as well :idea: How are you anyway? Please remember to text me if new birkins are coming :love:

Duna, here's my thalassa box birkin..
132088218.jpg

132088215.jpg

I'm sorry the pics are a bit dark, I took them in a hurry when it first arrived. I havent take any new pics after that, but I think I should take some new pics in natural light, to capture the color better..

If you already have birkins in textured leathers, I guess it is time for you to venture to box for a chance, that's my personal honest opinion. You will love it, I guarantee it, the box leather is very luxurious, nothing beats the shine and the smoothness of the leather..

*Sarah*

Deeee-vine! Box is great and I wouldn't be "afraid" of it at all. Have you noticed that most of the ebay vintage bags are in box? That's because it holds up so well over the decades!