TGIF!!! But you know what the best part is?

1. Coming home to THIS!!!!!! :happydance:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

OMG i almost fainted. :wtf: This is the best belated Christmas present EVER!! My sweet sweet friend from Cali sent this over to me. i'm still in shock, this is the most generous gift i've ever received from a friend. She knows how much i adore MJ bags, and decided to give me her beloved maroon venetia. This bag is practically BRAND NEW~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i'm totally at a lost for words. i so :heart: :heart: LOVE the color!!! This bag is just absolutely to die for! *swoon* i feel so blessed to have such a generous and kind friend. :smile: With that said...read on for more pics-

2. Still pinching myself while i post this... :yahoo:
    [​IMG]

Yummylicious strawberry lining. mmMmm!!!
    [​IMG]

This is some serious shiny-a$$ pushlock :nuts:
    [​IMG]

3. Congrats!! That's freakin' awesome! What a great friend!!

4. mmm beautiful color!
    I agree, thank god its friday, this week went by sooo slowly!

5. WOW. That bag is Gorgeous! What a great friend you've got.

6. that's one gorgeous bag! great friend you got there!

7. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. It's so beautiful!! I love the style of the bag! And that color!! Wow! Congrats!

9. Wow! That is beautiful! And what a sweet and generous friend you have. Congrats!

10. That's the way to start a weekend!! Congrats zoinksta....it's gorgeous!:love:

And you always give us such beautiful pictures to enjoy - thank you for that!

11. the bag is TDF. very nice! gotta post pic of you carrying/wearing it ;)

12. ^ Agree, please post pictures of you carrying/wearing this bag for us to drool. Dying to see a family picture of your Berry, Butter, Emerald, and Maroon together. =)

Z, congrats. So cute, you have the camera ready to go too. =)

13. Wow! How wonderful for you! That's gotta be one of the best fridays ever!

14. Wow, that is an amazing bag. The color is awesome! that is a great friend you have!

15. that is one swoon worthy bag!! and great pics too!