TEXAS MEET and Greet Ya'll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this is funny! I read skanky...and thought...humm...it's early, but let me think. Any place you all pick would be great. There's that Italian restaurant...can't think of the name right now...on Post Oak. You know, serves huge portions to split up. Magianos. (Is that right?) Just thinking of places in the area. I'm up for whatever...whenever is good for everybody.

Pazt,
Congrats, I did not knowthat you had the baby. How is everything going? When was he born? I am sooo happy for you

thank you C! baby was born last may 25. he celebrated his one month bday last monday! mommy and baby boy's doing fine! thank you!

hopefully, daddy will ok that i bring him to our meet-and-greet, if not, it'll be girls day out for me! :nuts:

yeah!!! another get together, I've been so out of the loop lately, can't wait to get to see all you sweet ladies from Houston again :smile: oh and can't wait to see all the new babies (bags and real babies) haha...

I wanted to start suggesting a date, so how about this, copy and paste the following and put your name on the weekend that would work the best for you, if more than one works, then put your name down more than once. And then we can decide on the weekend w/ the most names or something:

Aug 10-12:

whispa777

Aug 17-19:

whispa777

Aug 24-26:

whispa777

Status
Not open for further replies.