Tell me you missed me...

The pouring sure did come :shame: I have a positive outlook on it all, but I must admit I was pretty scared.

I have some female problems, always have since I was 15. Between ovarian cysts, a tumor on my ovary, and edometriosis, it is kinda ugly for me at times. Really painful. Something went horribly wrong Thursday in the night- I had never felt pain like I did that night. I called my mom since she was in town and told her I needed her to come over or I needed to call an ambulance... she made it over right when I passed out- luckily in her arms. The Dr said that under high amounts of pain, your body can just shut down and faint. I have a very high pain threshold, but that night I knew something was terribly wrong. I stayed in the hospital Thursday until Friday night- they ran all sorts of tests- I am really ok now, but it was the scariest day of my life actually :Push:

I am glad everything went well- The mods are amazing here, don't know what we would do without them! And you all take care of eachother and the posts well, :heart: you all!!!!

Glad you're back, Megs! Hope all your love ones are feeling better. You take care of yourself. We missed you and Vlad.

Welcome back Megs.

So sorry to hear of all the events you went through recently. Hugs~
Glad that you & Vlad are feeling better now. Please take care.

Best wishes and prayers to your aunt.

So sorry you had to go through all that, Megs, sounds really scary, glad you had your mum (have missed my mum so many times down here in Australia when things have gone wrong) Well, at least you and Vlad have had it all in one go, I'm sure spring will be great, sending positive thoughts to you both:smile:

Goodness Megs, what a stressful time! I'm glad you're feeling better and hope that Vlad and your Aunt have speedy recoveries. Welcome back.

Now, a massage is definitely in order :yes: