Tell me I don't need another bag!

Personally, I don't see any problem with 2 bella bellas. I have an OP and a tan playground and love both. The bag is such a good size and I love the length of the shoulder strap.

You can do what I did this weekend for money. Raid your closet and sell some stuff.:lol:

Dawn, if it's going to hurt you financially then of course you don't need it. Tokidoki bags are something we WANT, not NEED -- even though everyone acts like it's the end of the world if they don't get the bag they want..and makes a brand new thread for every single stinking bag they get...........LOL. But yeahh...I'd say go with what makes you feel comfortable. And, about the Bella thing...what's wrong with having two bellas/bellabella (for you) ? I have 6~ HAHAHAH.

OH GOSH, just read it. NVM..my reply doesnt apply anymore cuz you just bought more hahahah.

thanks to all. i won't be hurting jessakamitz, i just horde money as i fear not having it.

angelic- yes! i started I have some bebe boots i'm for sure listing a bambinone in paradiso sold my l'amore already and a few other things not to mention i'm going to my mom's this weekend and raiding that too!

vmasterz- yes it was i lucked out and she is sending the original qee too and not the white one!