Teint Innocence for Asian skin?

forever21

Nov 29, 2007
I love all aspects of this Chanel foundation but I have one major issue with it, my face looks pink in all photographs! I think the color I'm using doesn't have enough yellow undertones (30 Cendre Shell.) What colors are you Asian girls using? I'm about a NC25-30 ish in MAC.

I'm Chinese and have it in Cameo in both the fluid and compact, however I'm noticing Chanel foundation isn't really for me since it tends to "slip". I'm trying out La Mer's creme foundation and YSL's Teint Majeur Foundation. I'm leaning towards YSL because I love their compact powder, that's actually the only powder of all the brands I've tried that I've actually finished using and I just bought another one!

I read in Kevyn Aucoin's "Making Faces" that the best way to prevent a white face in photographs is to only wear spot concealer and little to no foundation (I know -- it's tough). He said the foundation/powder reflects the light and your raw skin absorbs it. You can also apply a bit of powder to your neck and chest. HTH

Hi, i am an asian as well and i am using teint innocence liquid foundation.
so far, it has been very good.
did you apply any base? i am applying the chanel le blanc illuminating base and because its white in colour, it brightens up e complexion.
i do not have any issue with pinkish tone so far.
so tt helps =)