Technically not my DH's gift to me, but my 1st LV for my Christmas present

1. Hi everyone-

I planned to buy myself a matching wallet for the new Gucci Large Chain Hobo that I bought myself for Christmas, but since the SA didn't seem interested in selling me anything I walked across the hall to LV and bought my first speedy!

Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!

NOTE- I thought this was going to be DH's present to me, but he actually got me Super Mario Galaxy (which gives me a headache) and the entire series The West Wing (which I love). Since he actually bought me presents I decided this would now be my present from my dogs (smile) as Needanotherbag did (see http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/my-pup-put-a-trevi-under-my-tree-223548.html ).

BTW- was I the only person that did not know that they came folded?

Merry Christmas everyone!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. congrats! I'm all about 'gifts from pets', lol! Merry Christmas!

3. Congrats!!!! I love it!!!! Perfect Christmas gift.

4. Congrats!!! I love speedies! and I have yet to buy myself a bag from my dog. :roflmfao:

5. Congrats! Are you gonna model it for us?

6. very nice! congrats!

7. she's the classic. Congrats.

8. congrats! she's certainly a beauty! My need to take my pup to get me a pressie! hehehe

9. congrats on 1st speedy :smile: and yup mono/damier/azur speedies come folded

10. congrats! mono speedy is a fabulous bag!

11. Congrats! Great choice, and I am really in to this gifts from dogs things....BTW I was shocked the first time I bought a speedy and it was folded.

12. Coachfreak, we must be long lost bag twins, first the Gucci chain and now this! I realllllllly want an LV speedy, but I think I want the mini lin ebene! You'll have to let me know what you think about yours!

13. A Speedy makes a great "last" gift for the year. Congrats and enjoy!

14. beautiful, congrats!

15. Congrats on your first LV, great choice. I love my Mono Speedy, it's timeless.