Tear of joy - My 35cm... ...

Amanda, congrats on your gorgeous new Birkin! What a great H week we are having on tPF!! And good luck with your move. I hope you find a new H store close to home and to your liking!

Accessorize*me, Fesdu, legaldiva - Thank you! :yahoo: Yes, Money cant buy frienships!:yes:

MrsS - I'm very happy with my H collection now! My DH just jokingly mentioned that I have used my DD's education fund, Ooops!! :P

Which one is my favourite? I can only tell you after tomorrow :graucho:

I know how much you've wanted this, Amanda. To be able to add a 35cm to your H collection of 32cm Kelly, 30 cm's and 32HAC. And I am so happy you have her. You've afterall waited so very long!

So, what's the verdict? What is your favourite size?

Amandakmc,Congratulations!What a beautiful bag & beautiful friends to boot! With the tpf all you have to do is log on & your cyber friends will be here waiting for your H stories & acquisitions! :yahoo:

OMG OMG OMG!!! Congratulations, times a million! That is the most beautiful bag--it's my own grail bag, in fact. LOVE it! I hope you enjoy it for many years to come, and wear it in good health.
:heart:

Ninja Sue, Harleynemma, bagwhore, medusa - Thank you ladies!!!! Besides my Singapore tPf friends, all of you are just as sweet :heart::tup::yahoo:Yes, will definitely be CONNECTED via tPF!

MrsS - Yes, will be bringing her to H store tomorrow. Want to come along? :graucho:

Oh, I'm late! CONGRATULATIONS, my dear!
What a great bon voyage from the H store. It must have been your doe lashes and bee stung lips!
Alas, this also makes me sad because I will miss your beautiful face and wonderful personality. :heart: