Tattoed Stars Make Their Mark

I want a tatoo like miley and ashley tisdale. something written. I surched for months, but don't find the perfect word ... just breathe and believe are good words.
maybe something like "believe and breathe". maybe you have a good idea? :amuse:

I've got "let it be" on my right wrist.

Maybe there's a piece of a song lyric that's meaningful to you.

I'm a fan of Rihanna's tattoos because they're all small & dainty. I have 2 small tats & plan on getting a couple more, I can't help myself lol .. I love Ashley Tisdale's "believe" tat also

Last edited:
I used to not like tattoos. But ever since I watched Miami Ink years ago, I have a change of heart. I think that a lot of the tattoos that they made are very artistic and well done.

I love Megan Fox's poem tattoo that she has on the side of her ribcage. I really want to get some lyrics from my favorite song tattooed in the same place.

Do those of you that have tattoos with personal meanings tell people what it means when they ask?

i love both dramatic and dainty tattoos. so far i have one tiny one but i want atleast three more. erin wasson's tattoos are awesome! you just need a proper artist and beautiful design. cheesy ones done at a whim look horrible.

Some more tattoo pictures:

Miley Cyrus

Katy Perry

Shia LaBeouf

Attachments

• Miley Cyrus (''Love'').jpg
    Miley Cyrus (''Love'').jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 105
  • Miley Cyrus (''Love'') II.jpg
    Miley Cyrus (''Love'') II.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 268
  • Katy Perry (Strawberry).jpg