Tarnish??

KellyLV, I have had the same tarnish on the gold extender I use for my black MC pochette accessoires.. However, it only happened while I was on vacation in Indonesia where it's super humid (like 98% humidity or so)...I freaked out over there, but when I got back to Germany, where the climate is extremely dry, the spots disappeared by themselves without any treatment! Maybe your area is humid too...? Try a brass polish with a microfibre towel and polish it lightly....I did that with my brand new Mini Lin lock which had slight tarnishing the day I purchased it, and almost all the tarnish went away...good luck!

KellyLV, I have had the same tarnish on the gold extender I use for my black MC pochette accessoires.. However, it only happened while I was on vacation in Indonesia where it's super humid (like 98% humidity or so)...I freaked out over there, but when I got back to Germany, where the climate is extremely dry, the spots disappeared by themselves without any treatment! Maybe your area is humid too...? Try a brass polish with a microfibre towel and polish it lightly....I did that with my brand new Mini Lin lock which had slight tarnishing the day I purchased it, and almost all the tarnish went away...good luck!

hi i luv vuitton, yes it is super humid here.(I'm from Manila,Philippines) I'm not trying anything yet coz i read somewhere that after treating brass,the tarnish will become worse afterwards,when it comes back. I tried calling my store,they said try not to use anything just bring the bag to them to see what they can do.But I'm too lazy haven't visited the store yet.:Push::Push:

Thank you for your suggestions:smile:

yeah,enigmaLV its tarnish. i hate it. Try calling the nearest store and tell them your problem coz its a new bag.they might suggest an exchange, but for me it's too late my bag is almost a year now.

Oh, ok. i shall bring it to the nearest LV store then. This is so disappointing.. Weel, thanks for the info kellyLV. :smile: