Tara Reid looking very thin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, her body will never look right now, after all the fracked-up surgery. She is just making it worse now. I used to think she was so cute when American Pie first came out.

With Hollywood saying a size 4 is fat...

It's size 2, Hubba. 2 is the new plus size. I suspect you may be in denial.

I, on the other hand, have embraced the new SuperSize status of my size 6 pants, and as for my tops, I eagerly await my turn as Guest Obese on a Very Special Episode of the Richard Simmons show...

It's size 2, Hubba. 2 is the new plus size. I suspect you may be in denial.

I, on the other hand, have embraced the new SuperSize status of my size 6 pants, and as for my tops, I eagerly await my turn as Guest Obese on a Very Special Episode of the Richard Simmons show...

Lmao! Im a size 8 and I am getting craned out the window at this very moment!
I'm on my way for gastric bypass :sad:)

Hhahaahaa!! But really ladies, c'mon.. bypass for a size 8? Bypass, schmypass, everyone knows when you really need to get serious then gastric removal is the shiznit. Size 000, anyone? :drinkup:

As for Tara Reid, I don't even see her in those pictures. All I can tell is two beachballs tied to a wooden stick.. :search:

Ew, now she's part of the skeletal/haggard/to' up club with the likes of Jenna Jameson and Courtney Love. It's either drugs or anorexia. I read some blurb that said she was filming a movie somewhere where the food wasn't good. Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Status
Not open for further replies.