Tano On-line stores

Buyer Beware of bluehandhome.com! I tried to buy a bag from them in 2009 and first they didn't have it in the color they advertised, then they didn't have it in the color they said they had it in, so they gave me a $10 gift certificate for the trouble they caused me. Should have known better, but I tried again...

In June I ordered a Tano bag (favorite spotting in kiwi) used the gift certificate, got a confirmation email on my order. Weeks later, no email, no Tano. I email again, I called and got voicemail, left a message. Emailed again, todate nothing thank god my credit card hasn't been charged. I really wanted that Tano too - smile.

FYI, I've ordered from plantinumtrunk.com; garnethill.com and Lori's shoes with no problems and they all give great CS too.

Has anyone shopped www.tanohandbagshop.com?

I'm a newbie and have been saving up for a Babylove Tano bag in Black. Finally went to order at musthavebag and they are gone! I just checked a few days ago and they had them. The website above is the only place that sells the black.

Lee

I don't think that shop looks right to me. Have you tried emailing Must Have Bag? I was looking for a particular bag once - they had the bag, but not the color I wanted. They ordered the one I wanted from Tano for me, no extra charge. Their customer service is so great! I won't order from anywhere else.

Has anyone shopped www.tanohandbagshop.com?

I'm a newbie and have been saving up for a Babylove Tano bag in Black. Finally went to order at musthavebag and they are gone! I just checked a few days ago and they had them. The website above is the only place that sells the black.

Lee

They aren't an authorized Tano retailer. So I would be hesitant to purchase from them.
I would try contacting the authorized retailers and see if they can help you out. And check out ebay or bonanzle.

You can also contact Tano and they will let you know which retailers ordered that bag so you can contact them...

But definitely try MHB and contacting them first! They may be able to help you out!

So, a quick story about Mason's. When I saw that they were having a big sale I was really hoping that the PL would be included, since I had already made my decision and I wanted to have her right away for my vacation next week.

The price was insanely good; $131 for a bag that retails around $195. I didn't have to pay tax, being in NY, and even adding 2-day shipping only brought me to $150! So I jumped on it. I needed it by today, tomorrow at the latest, and I ordered on Wednesday night.

And then I freaked because I realized I had definitely missed the shipping window for Wednesday, and silly FedEx doesn't do Saturday delivery without an additional charge. I e-mailed Mason's and crossed my fingers that they could help me by adding on the Saturday delivery fee, or getting my PL out ASAP.

Thursday around 11:30 I started to lose hope because I hadn't heard back yet and really, what are the chances they could help me anyway? I decided to call CS just in case, and I got the nicest lady who heard me out, put me briefly on hold and came back to tell me they would UPGRADE ME TO OVERNIGHT at NO additional CHARGE! :whoohoo: She said the amount I paid for 2-day ($19) would cover their costs, so they would do it. And she did it. :yahoo:

And today my beauty arrived, lovingly packed in aqua tissue paper with a cute little card, in plenty of time for me to go away next week! I sent a thank-you e-mail to the CS manager that I hope reaches the lady who helped me. I am very impressed by them and I see why Oboogie loves them so much! I will definitely shop with them again!

has anyone shopped at efashion house recently? they have some really good prices. i found a couple of posts from a few years back about this site being banned, but nothing recently. what's the word with them?

thanks!