Talk Me Through This Purchase.

SakuraSakura

Aug 24, 2015
Hi guys! I recently came across the Marc Jacobs Parachute Stan. I love that the concept is so avante guarde and high fashion. Between the high shine and pleats I think it'd make a good addition to my collection. It'd look good with so many of the things I wear & gravitate towards. However, I'm wondering if it'll look cheap in person. Tell me what you think!

Attachments

• IMG_5143.png
    IMG_5143.png
    274 KB · Views: 50
Hi guys! I recently came across the Marc Jacobs Parachute Stan. I love that the concept is so avante guarde and high fashion. Between the high shine and pleats I think it'd make a good addition to my collection. It'd look good with so many of the things I wear & gravitate towards. However, I'm wondering if it'll look cheap in person. Tell me what you think!
It does look a bit cheap on its own but it really depends on the person using it. Some of my friends can pull off a classy look even with cheap stuff.

Reactions: SakuraSakura
Hi! You have to wear the bag with the confidance that you purchased it with. You really like the bag, it will look awesome with you carrying her!

Reactions: SakuraSakura