Talk me into wanting an Apple Green City(pre-loved)!!!

If it were a FIRST, then I'd totally say "go for it". A small bright pop of color can be easily worked into your wardrobe.

But since it's a CITY and apple green is such a striking color. You won't be able to help but draw attention to yourself. If you strut like Carrie from Sex and the City, then why not? :tup:

But first off, you need to be really comfortable with the bag.

Okie, talking from experience here, I recently bought Apple Green Day because it's an 05! *enough reason for me :yes:

Finally got it and boy, the leather is amazing!!!! Not to mention the beautiful bright colour...
I have fair skin and though majority of people will say it's not a versatile colour, I have tried it against dark and light colour and it surprisingly goes well with those colours..
However, I just never got to use it because, it is indeed so bright and I feel like I am seeking the attention when I use it..
And I think it is a sign too, my HG popped up, so I put it on sale on fleabay..

So, just because it's an 05 or sought after colour, if you don't love it, you should not buy it..
I concur with others, you should save the monies for the colour that you love :nuts:

I live by the following handbag rules:

1) If I have to convince myself with reasons to buy it than I shouldn't
2) If I have to convince myself with reasons not to buy it I should
3) If I have to convince myself with reasons to keep it I shouldn't
4) If I have to convince myself with reasons to sell it I shouldn't

Best of luck!

I had a night's sleep over it. I love AG, basically the colour but I cannot work it in my wardrobe or against my skintone. It is in excellent condition & an 05 leather but I would rather a deserving owner own it. I am letting this go! I will however be tip-tapping my feet for Turquoise & Vermillon 08. You all have been a great voice for me! It definitely was not an easy thing to do but you all made it easier!:drinks: for all!!!

Hey F, I'm late to the discussion but glad you worked it out for yourself! I agree that AG is a stunning shade but it's a very "LOOK AT ME!!!!" color and you need the confidence to wear it and have people look at you. Hope the Turq and Vermillon will be gorgeous for you!

It's a NO for me too, plus remember you still have many other things on your want list! Might as well skip this and get other bags that you know you will love and carry;)

Edited to add: Oops! Just saw your post above. Great to know that you have managed to work it out!

I live by the following handbag rules:

1) If I have to convince myself with reasons to buy it than I shouldn't
2) If I have to convince myself with reasons not to buy it I should
3) If I have to convince myself with reasons to keep it I shouldn't
4) If I have to convince myself with reasons to sell it I shouldn't

Best of luck!

This is great!!!

Hey F, I'm late to the discussion but glad you worked it out for yourself! I agree that AG is a stunning shade but it's a very "LOOK AT ME!!!!" color and you need the confidence to wear it and have people look at you. Hope the Turq and Vermillon will be gorgeous for you!

J, I am hoping on Turq & Vermillon...or maybe NOT! :P

Oh dear, I'm giving you an alternative voice. One of my friends are pinning for an Apple Green city. It's her holy grail

Hmmm AG is POPULAR with many yeah?

It's a NO for me too, plus remember you still have many other things on your want list! Might as well skip this and get other bags that you know you will love and carry;)

Edited to add: Oops! Just saw your post above. Great to know that you have managed to work it out!

S, You know my me & my long long list too well!!! :tup: