Taking the plunge... Caught the B-Bag bug!!

1. I don't know exactly when it happened, but for the last two weeks I can't seem to get Balenciaga off the brain:drool:. So I have decided to take the plunge and grab my first bbag but don't know which I should start with. So I would like you fab Bal Gals to give me some assistance.
    Which should I go with first:

a) Day
    b) City
    c) Bowling
    d) Large Brief

Thanks for the help;), I'm so excited to get my first Balenciaga I'm sure it's just going to be the beginning of a new addiction:yahoo:!!!!
  2. For your first bag I would go with the City or Large Brief. Just depends if you would use a shoulder bag or hand held more. What color are you thinking of getting?
  3. I'm a newbie to Balenciaga and personally just love the size of the city. I'm somewhat of a short gal (about 5 foot, 105 pounds) and my black city holds all my stuff without busting at the seams. For me, it's not too big and not too small. Good luck and keep us updated!;)
  4. I suggest the city ... it's a great first Bbag ... not too big and not too small either. Let us know what you decide!
  5. The city is a great bag to start with...and after carrying Chloes, it will seem like you are carrying a feather!
  6. I love BIG bags!!! I generally like to rotate my bags between my arm and shoulder. I'm definitely looking forward to carrying something thats not as heavy as my Chloe's....
    Thanks guys for your help!!!!
  7. City! I have tried the city, purse, day, and twiggy and the city is the most perfect IMO!
  8. Does the City come in a large size??? Do they all have the third strap or is that the work? I get so confused....
  9. you should look on diabro they have lots of the sizes listed on their site...
  10. if you love big bags, try the Work too! :tup:
  11. Thanks Mona;)!!!! I will check it out....
  12. That is interesting - I jumped from a Chloe to a Bal bag, too - no going back now! Have fun and welcome to the addiction!
  13. Thanks!! I'm really excited I hope I find the right bag that fits me:girlsigh:
  14. I say City! That's my first Bbag and I love it!
  15. City :tup: