sweaty feet in heels/shoes

There's this product that I bought in the Philippines called Milcu and I think it's baby powder with cornstarch (?) It helps absorb sweat and it works well. Gold Bond might work too, I guess same idea.

FYI I find that alot of the sweating is due to the inside of your shoes not being breathable - i.e. they are not made of real leather. In the summer I wear all my pumps/sandals without any sort of sock/stocking and I find they don't sweat too much! I used to buy cheaper shoes with synthetic inner lining and found my feet were sweaty and stinky :tdown:

i agree. i have no issues with leather shoes, but if they're pleather, or have a man-made lining, then my feet sweat. so i only wear leather shoes or other natural fibers (canvas and the like).

I'll use spray deodorant sometimes as well.

My friend had Botox injected into her feet as it stops sweating as well. Not sure I need to go that route. LOL

Cheap shoes can look cute but often aren't leather lined. Instead they use synthetics which don't allow your feet to breathe and can cause blisters, corns, sweat... UGH!

i also don't think the price of shoes matters that much. when i wear close toes shoes in the summer...my feet get sweaty....and they are not cheap shoes.
i am going to try the deorderant.