Super smooth tootsies!!!

1. Just wanted to let you guys know, about a fabulous product I just started using.....although I get pedicures once a week, my heels have been in terrible shape this summer:sad: ...dry and cracked (probably from wearing flip-flops), and it really bothered me. I have used a few different things....Miracle Foot Cream, Dr. Scholl's, even Vaseline...but nothing has ever really worked. I bought a cream called Lamisilk at Target (it comes in a purple tub), and within a few days, could see the changes....it has been 3 weeks, and I have perfect feet:smile: . Just thought some of you out there may have the same problem, and want the name of something that really works.

2. Thanks! I've seen that product but never tried it...now I will! I am obsessed with having beautiful feet:blush:

3. ohhh i need to get this! my feet are in bad shape thanks to flip flops too! thanks for sharing!

4. Thanks! I have TERRIBLE feet! The woman who does my pedicures sold me this orly foot file/buffer thats the best I've ever used (and told me to use it dry..that salons HAVE to soak your feet but it works better dry).....but a CREAM is always a big help too! I just bought a paraffin bath too so I could do that weekly in an effort to keep my feet better!

5. i'd need some....my feet are ok during summer months, but during winter months they're horrible.

6. I am so happy with my feet right now...because they are perfectly soft!! I have NEVER used anything that worked this well...you just rub it on at night...and walaa...soft feet!!