Summer RAOK?

ruby is a beagle/corgie mix! she's my baby that i adopted. the shelter i got her from is NOT a no-kill shelter and she was about to be euthanized :sad: apparently, she got adopted and "returned" because she was ugly (according to the kids of this family). :crybaby:
Ugly?! That's horrible.

About 10 years ago I had a beagle/corgie mix. She was found running around the neighboring town getting into people's garbage and taken to a kill shelter. My mom stopped in the day before they were going to euthanize her and told them she would take her as soon as she seen her. We named her cookie, she was adorable. She had the shortest legs..and these big ole ears..lol. ah..memories..

^random acts of kindness. you are assigned a buddy to send little gifts to and someone is assigned you. it's just a little pick me up kinda thing. lots of fun.

Rules should be a must so what few there was of us do find out who there buddy was I know I never found who "she was" and I also think those who didn't follow through shouldn't be allowed to "play" anymore. It's not fair that they got presents when they didn't send any out.

But I would be willing to fill in the gaps again if needed. Can't wait for the next one though~

This sounds like fun! Hope I can get in too!

PS - Aimee, I love your Alf avatar!

Thanks! Our family has just started watching them (my husband and girls for the first time) and my youngest was trying to tell the kids at school that she was watching "alf" and all the kids kept thinking she was saying "elf". She was very frustrated. :smile:

oooh i hope i can be part of it! especially since i'm interviewing for a job as an SA for COACH on thursday so that would make whoever my buddy was very lucky ;)

oh and would those RAOK questionnaires about personal likes/dislikes be around again? those were so much fun to read!

oooh suggestion for the questionnaire (if it's not already on there)-- ask if everyone is over 21 and if they partake in the consumption of alcohol and what their favorite drinks are...

while we don't have to send alcohol in the mail (but we could I suppose), we could send "drink related" stuff.. :smile:

I guess I just :heart: drinking..lol

Rules should be a must so what few there was of us do find out who there buddy was I know I never found who "she was" and I also think those who didn't follow through shouldn't be allowed to "play" anymore. It's not fair that they got presents when they didn't send any out.

But I would be willing to fill in the gaps again if needed. Can't wait for the next one though~
sorry i missed this earlier- yes, that was part of the rules last time. if you flaked, you will not be allowed to participate again. (and i was nice about it, but that was the rule, assuming some tragedy didn't happen, kwim?)

i'll make sure there are a few people that can fill in the gaps this time, too. we're gonna have a raok committee (a few people with everybodys info that can help me out).