Summer of LoVe, time to start spreading the LoVe!

This all sounds very exciting!
As for the writing and posting momentos with LoVe: I could throw in a "recharge Vendredi avec lignes" which is the refill for a VENDREDI. It has 70 pages, lined only in the front. If this book would join LoVe, everybody could stick a photo or a postcard on the left (blanc) side and maybe add some personal “art” and write something on the lined right side. Up to 68 people could get the chance of filling the scrapbook. Tink could start the book off, bevore she starts posting LoVe... All other i.e. bigger momentos could either be sent along or go directly to Tink. Which ever way.
Only a suggestion, but this could keep the postage low, especially when travelling overseas. Plus it is small enough to travel in a small box together with LoVe. Both could travel in a padded envelope. What do you think?
Tink, I would need your address asap in order to post it to you, if this sounds ok to you. Photos of the Vendredi refill enclosed, that is IF I have managed this system :smile: - Bye for now!

Attachments

• VendrediRef1.jpg
    VendrediRef1.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 41
  • VendrediRef2.jpg
    VendrediRef2.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 41
^^^^ Love that idea!!! I was thinking about going out and buying pone of these! I think Mary was going to start this baby up soon, so maybe contact her to see what she thinks of the idea so you can send it to her ASAP? :shrugs:

this sounds wonderful :smile: cant wait....
This all sounds very exciting!
As for the writing and posting momentos with LoVe: I could throw in a "recharge Vendredi avec lignes" which is the refill for a VENDREDI. It has 70 pages, lined only in the front. If this book would join LoVe, everybody could stick a photo or a postcard on the left (blanc) side and maybe add some personal “art” and write something on the lined right side. Up to 68 people could get the chance of filling the scrapbook. Tink could start the book off, bevore she starts posting LoVe... All other i.e. bigger momentos could either be sent along or go directly to Tink. Which ever way.
Only a suggestion, but this could keep the postage low, especially when travelling overseas. Plus it is small enough to travel in a small box together with LoVe. Both could travel in a padded envelope. What do you think?
Tink, I would need your address asap in order to post it to you, if this sounds ok to you. Photos of the Vendredi refill enclosed, that is IF I have managed this system :smile: - Bye for now!

First step in spreading the LoVe is made: the VENDREDI refill / scrap book is on its way to California... Wow, this journal will have accumulated quite a few (air) miles once the summer is over and it will be filled with notes and travel experiences and has returned - together with LoVe - back to Mary :smile:.
I can't wait to get it "back" to this side of the world into my hands and read where it's been in the meantime and what all of you will have written, drawn, scribbled into it :yes: !
:heart: Spreading :heart: the :heart: LoVe :heart: can hopefully soon begin - provided the post offices here and there get their act together;) ...

First step in spreading the LoVe is made: the VENDREDI refill / scrap book is on its way to California... Wow, this journal will have accumulated quite a few (air) miles once the summer is over and it will be filled with notes and travel experiences and has returned - together with LoVe - back to Mary :smile:.
I can't wait to get it "back" to this side of the world into my hands and read where it's been in the meantime and what all of you will have written, drawn, scribbled into it :yes: !
:heart: Spreading :heart: the :heart: LoVe :heart: can hopefully soon begin - provided the post offices here and there get their act together;) ...

Great, sorry I have been gone the last couple of days. Some family stuff going on. LoVe was supose to go out early this week, but will have to go out next week, but maybe that's ok...hopefully the pages will arrive in time :smile:

Also another question that's been on my mind... since we're going to add a souvenier when we ship off the scarf to the next person... Are we supposed to send off the souvenier to the next person that gets the scarf or send it to you Mary? I was thinking that if we send the souvenier along to the next person... that's gonna be one heavy box! :hrmm:

Also another question that's been on my mind... since we're going to add a souvenier when we ship off the scarf to the next person... Are we supposed to send off the souvenier to the next person that gets the scarf or send it to you Mary? I was thinking that if we send the souvenier along to the next person... that's gonna be one heavy box! :hrmm:

Home to me.

When will we be notified when the scarf is expected to come to us? No rush or anything, just want to make sure that I haven't missed anything anywhere :smile:

Only the first two people have been notified, so don't worry...I just haven't got that far yet....also, I don't want to schedule too far ahead in case something comes up...something I gleaned from the Hermes thread, they have their 'princess b' so far scheduled that if something comes up they can't alter without a big hassle, so I thought better to do just 2 or 3 people at a time, ya know.