Suhali Lockit PM Question from a LV Newbie

It's definitely better looking handheld, but I can fit it over my shoulder if necessary. It's not *that* uncomfortable, but the base is so wide that it's really not the best look.

Thanks halocom!

I would be super grateful if someone could post a full length picture of their Suhali Lockit PM or MM on their shoulder....

The black Suhali Lockit is one of the most beautiful black bags I've ever seen.....:smile:

Thanks Bag Fetish-

It looks like it could fit under the arm, but would look awkward. I am going to go try them on tomorrow. :smile:

If anyone knows of a full length shot of someone with the MM on their shoulder, maybe they could post a link?

Cecelia2 - here's a pic of the PM on my shoulder. Please excuse my jogging clothes and messy kitchen (I'm cleaning this weekend, honest!). Won't fit over my winter coats and it can be awkward because of the wide base, but for the most part it's nice to have the option of being hands-free if necessary. HTH a bit!

Attachments

• suhali pm_shoulder.JPG
    suhali pm_shoulder.JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 475
If anyone else has questions about the Suhali PM on the shoulder.....

I am quite tall ...slim but broad shouldered. I tried it on and although it went over my shoulder it was really snug. It looks elegant on Halocom's petite frame...on me it just looked awkward.