suggestions on a first bag

My first bag was a past season Coach (there is a Coach outlet up near Santa Rosa--on the way to our yearly trip to the Schulz museum) My Husband got me a nice Butter yellow Coach bag that was on sale (about 40% off retail). I carried just that one for 2 years (but, not every day!). Then, about a month ago, I SNAPPED! And ran out (literally) and brought myself a Goyard Fidji bag.

Next up I have to save for an evening bag.

Happy hunting!

Roberto Cavalli is my absolute FAVORTIE designer!!:love: :love: I love everything from the clothes, shoes, bags, you name it! Really, I'm more "brand loyal" to Cavalli than anyone else!

I love RC! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I know his designs are thought of, by some, as glitzy but I see them as opulent. As I'm sure you know, he studied at the institute of art in Florence and is the grandson of a master painter and I think it shines through in his amazing designs (including his stunning textile designs).

When you wear Cavalli, you are wearing a piece of art!

Also, in the absence of Tom Ford, he is one of the only designers left to add a little, much needed, glamour to the proceedings, isn't he?! ;) I wore nothing but sack cloth and ashes in the '90s and very early noughties (in penance for what older people wore in the '80s) and frankly, I've had enough for a while!

I have three of his serpent bracelets and a bangle and I recently gave in and bought this (I thought I'd missed it, but I found it on the US NAP site and they are, hopefully, shipping it to me as we speak! :nuts: ):

thanks for all these replys allready!

I think I'm prefering LV or Gucci. Marc Jacobs sounds great to.
I like Lv speedy or Lv pochette, also like that Marc satchel and his quilted bags. don't really know much about the different Gucci bags

For people who live in Europe, where do you buy these brands online?

(Ugh, just went to the eluxury site to specify which Marc model i like and I really really love the new fendi spy hobo. Not very fond of the color but i guess they come in different colors?)

If you're in the UK, France or Germany you can buy Gucci directly from Gucci and if you're in the UK you can buy Louis Vuitton directly from Louis Vuitton: luxury leather luggage, French fashion designer.

Not sure about the rest of Europe. But if you find a design you like, you can always make a note of it and call the nearest store. :yes: