Sturdy Nylon Bag Decision: Down to Three Choices! Help me decide?

Can you fit the prada over your shoulder? The straps look short, that would be a deal breaker for me if I was lookin for something to be study and carry a good amount of stuff around... If you can, I'd go with the prada, if not, I guess the gunmetal one. Maybe if you keep looking you'll find something you like even more.

Sorry, but what is ITA?

Thanks for your opinions. I know I'm not completely completely sold on them, they're just the ones that I like the best out of a group. Will still keep my eyes open :smile:

Can you fit the prada over your shoulder? The straps look short, that would be a deal breaker for me if I was lookin for something to be study and carry a good amount of stuff around..

I believe the Prada has a detachable shoulder strap.

Are thes two bags comparable? I wouldn't think so, and not even because of the price difference. The Prada seems to be a large shopper tote whereas the Bea seems more like a smaller every day purse. Which type of bag were you looking for?

I think they're both fabulous, but in their own different ways.

lol..not much help, I know.

No problem, Norlite :biggrin: I know -- the Prada is a lot bigger, well how about I put it this way: I'm most of the time in jeans/shirts/nice sneakers or flats -- is the Beatrice a nice way to still look "feminine"? :biggrin:

Thanks knasarae! :smile: