stunned at the sale i got on these shoes!

OMG! I can't believe how cheap they were. Congrats!

i can't believe the prices either! 2 CL and 1 GZ for less than one pair of regular CL. i'm still amazed! :biggrin:

I emailed the store today to see if they had any of the Hot pink patent Yolanda 100 in stock. I got a response saying there is a 8.5 left, so if that's your size snap it up!!!

were you able to find them in your size?

Incredible deal, Congrats! I love the Yolanda 100 's

thanks so much! i cannot wait to wear them!

Congrats on your new shoes!!! I live in Charlotte, NC and I am rushing over to the Coplan's at Phillips Place to see if they have any amazing deals left in my size!!!

thanks a bunch!!! hope you are able to find something in your size :biggrin: there were a couple other on sale CLs that i didn't try on in columbia since i'm not a slingback kind of girl. good luck shopping!!

just went into a boutique to browse around and they were having a ridiculous sale. i happened to luck out and find a couple things in my size :biggrin: i was totally stunnned...in a good way at the prices since they were all marked down 75% off. so no prolonged reveal here.

you you 85 in satin and lace chantilly sz 39
IMG-20120817-00252.jpg

yolanda 100 in hot pink patent calf leather sz 39.5
IMG-20120817-00253.jpg

this last one isn't cl, but it was super comfy! i haven't worn this brand before. it's by guiseppi zanotti. the sa brought it out for me to try on. i didn't think i would like the super thick platform, but it was too comfortable to pass up!
IMG-20120817-00254.jpg

since they were all 75% of regular price, the 3 pairs amounted to about $560 plus tax. how could i pass these up, right?

You are so lucky to found these! Gorgeous all!! Congrats!!

Congrats!
just went into a boutique to browse around and they were having a ridiculous sale. i happened to luck out and find a couple things in my size :biggrin: i was totally stunnned...in a good way at the prices since they were all marked down 75% off. so no prolonged reveal here.

IMG-20120817-00252.jpg

IMG-20120817-00253.jpg

this last one isn't cl, but it was super comfy! i haven't worn this brand before. it's by guiseppi zanotti. the sa brought it out for me to try on. i didn't think i would like the super thick platform, but it was too comfortable to pass up!
IMG-20120817-00254.jpg

since they were all 75% of regular price, the 3 pairs amounted to about $560 plus tax. how could i pass these up, right?

elleestbelle said:

Wowowow! Beautiful and so jealous!

And PS GZ were my first ever designer pair and I couldn't say no bc of how comfy they were.

Congrats on three new gorgeous pairs!!

What an incredible find Elle!! I hope you went out and bought a lottery ticket afterward because it was your lucky day for sure!!

i should have! apparently there was a very rare stroke of luck for me that day! :biggrin:

No, unfortunately they only had a US8.5 left, but they're gone now too. I did get another email from them today to say they have the Aranea in a 36.5 for $488.99 if anyone is interested.

oh bummer! i'm wearing the pink yolandas today and loving them. did you try contacting the charlotte store?

You are so lucky to found these! Gorgeous all!! Congrats!!

thanks so much!

Congrats!

thank you loubofan :biggrin:

OMG! Unbelievable deal! Congrats. They are gorgoues.

thanks so much baglady! i know. i haven't seen loubies for less than $200 in my entire life!

Wow that is an amazing deal..I love the lace ones. I need to have you shop for me :smile:

i cannot believe the lucky score on shoes! you know though, i bet if i had been looking for something in particular i would not have found a thing to buy! i haven't worn the lace ones yet but cannot wait since they are so pretty and girlie!! :biggrin:

Wowowow! Beautiful and so jealous!

And PS GZ were my first ever designer pair and I couldn't say no bc of how comfy they were.

Congrats on three new gorgeous pairs!!

thanks a bunch leelee! i haven't worn the GZ's yet but could tell they were crazy comfy when i tried them on in the store. i'm jazzed too that the color is one that i can totally wear this fall/winter still!

What a cracking price you got! Even the total price is like the full price of one :woohoo:

tell me about it! the deal was just SICK! it actually made me feel more sick about the shoes in my closet that i paid full price for! :P i still cannot wrap my head around these 3 pairs being the same as one pair at regular price.