Strike up the striptease music.....

Oh my goodness...this is making me be bitten by the blue jean bug again! what a great looking bag. The blue jean bolide has got to be one of the prettiest bags Hermes makes.

OMG I am truly overwhelmed by everyone's comments. Thank you so much for the sweet thoughts and congrats. I am truly blessed to have found PF and found sisters who understand and are so caring.

Tricia, lisawhit, S'mom, lulilu, candace117, haute couturess, frenchie fan, CynthiaNYC, rox_rocks, H&H, hermes_lemming, GHost55, jag, Orchids, ImASad Giraffe, beaumonde, kavnadoo...thank you all for the the sweet sentiments. I am so in love with my new arm candy!!!

Rose: yes, weekday, soon I hope!!

Trocadero: I feel better already!!

Saligator: Thankfully because I don't think I could stick to the diet if Hermes was not GF.

razorbackbello0: I felt the same way. I have been carrying it around the house. I cannot stop staring at it!

Mrs Morris: Thanks for the sweet thoughts. I love my shooting star cadena. It is from the year my littlest boy was born. Another PF'er helped me get it and I am still so grateful. I am still searching for the one from my oldest (1999). I think it is an H with a ball in the middle.

:heart::heart::heart:

Wow. It has taken me a while to get through all of the posts since I went to bed last night!! I really am so overwhelmed.

Thanks purse-o-holic, penny d 2911, amkur, lvjrt, all about bags, birkin123, anHermesLover, Nola, ms piggy, tokyogirl, fromparis, ilovemylife, liberte, weekender2, allaboutnice, jedimaster

transcendent1: Thanks. I couldn't agree more!

Kellybag: You said it!!!!

RC: Thank you, thank you. I miss you. And yup, DH is a keeper. I really was shocked. He NEVER EVER does stuff like that!!!! I was truly speechless:huh:...and I am never speechless. :shrugs:

POTH ~ I am so late to this unveiling. I am so sorry for your rough year but glad that you got a diagnosis and are doing better. ((HUGS))
What a stunning gift from your DH. He is wonderful. Congratulations. And I too love your shooting star cadena.

Wow, oh wow! I love the comment about H being gluten free. Ds #2 has autism and has tested in the "weak positive" range for celiac (ttg). Did you have the biopsy? We've been gluten free for a little over a month--it is so HARD!

Anyway, your bag is TDF. I'm a big fan of the contrasting stitching. I still hope to someday own an H bag, congrats to you. And a big :tup: for your DH. My DH saw the cc bill for the H scarf and his eyes bulged.

Enjoy your new beauty!

Amy