Strictly Ergos!

I initially wanted a tote. After trying it and the hobo (hubby thought it was prettier) on at the store, I must say I changed my mind. I got the hobo in turquoise and I'm in :heart: with it. I used for a month straight!! It's incredibly light and the leather is YUMM-O!!! I can put all my stuff in and it doesn't weigh a ton. Here are some pics:

CIMG2823.jpg

CIMG2830.jpg

I initially wanted a tote. After trying it and the hobo (hubby thought it was prettier) on at the store, I must say I changed my mind. I got the hobo in turquoise and I'm in :heart: with it. I used for a month straight!! It's incredibly light and the leather is YUMM-O!!! I can put all my stuff in and it doesn't weigh a ton. Here are some pics:

CIMG2823.jpg

CIMG2830.jpg

Very Nice :drool:

Anyone interested in the Mahogany Patent Ergo....SAN ANTONIO HAS ONE!!!! I read here that they are pretty much sold out everywhere, but I saw it last night - it is GORGEOUS!!! I am not sure if they have any in the back, but the floor model looks great!!!
Store #03115. Phone # 210-641-0600!!!

Ok, so I went to go check out these lovely Ergo totes at the Coach store in Otay Ranch Towne Center and I found which bag I will be working for! I decided I looooooooove the large tote in Camel! They didnt have the vintage leather, but I think I do like the Camel leather more.

Thanks everyone!!!! I love this bag! It fits my laptop perfectly and looks great on!

i have the large tote in turquoise and the medium hobo in camel and i love them both

the ergo tote is great for me during the school year but i will admit its too big for me to use as just a regular every day purse (although i have used it to go to the gym hehe!!! its perfect for my clothes and everything!)

and the medium hobo is a great purse, great size for just the essentials and so light weight! :smile:

i am in love with ergos!

I love my medium hobo in white leather. It's perfect for what I need, altough I was looking at the totes yesterday and they are so cute! I really like the large one for a school bag. That would be really nice.

This is OT but helpl!!! slush, your kitties are so friggin cute!!! lol, I :heart: cats too. Yours are so adorable! I should put some pictures of my babies(well they're older, haha) on here.

This is OT but helpl!!! slush, your kitties are so friggin cute!!! lol, I :heart: cats too. Yours are so adorable! I should put some pictures of my babies(well they're older, haha) on here.

hehe thank you much! :smile: they love being the center of attention so they are pleased to be the reason to be off topic haha :smile:

You should totally post pics of yours !:smile: I have a whole thread in animalicious, (im sure thats where you saw the pics)
and its so fun adding goofy pics of them to it!

and older cats are such cuties! my last kitty lived till 18 and he was the sweetest thing, :smile: please do post pics hehe !