Stratus and Lockit...lots of LV fun today!!!

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
I picked up my Stratus PM in Beige. It's so pretty!!! Then, while I was there, I saw the beautiful Silver and Gold Mirror Lockits. They are really nice! I wasn't sure if I'd like them as they are not really my style, at least that's what I thought. But I was wrong, I love it! Anyhow, I couldn't take my Silver home today, but I can pick her up on Monday! Yahoo!!!! :drool:

I didn't stop there either. I came across these neato Louboutins on Saks.com and bought them too (what the heck, at this point...it wouldn't be a REAL shopping binge until I hit $5K, right?!). They are on preorder, so I won't get them until end of Sept, but what do you think of them? Too matchy matchy for the Silver Lockit???

:yahoo:Congratulations on the Stratus and the Miroir Lockit and the hot shoes!!! Might as well binge big, I say!!! LOL :P

I hear ya! Just yesterday I posted on one thread that after the Stratus, I budgeted for only one more bag this year coming out in September (which I'm getting too! lol), but I couldn't help it. I fell in love with the Silver Lockit. Oh and I got 3 new Juicy couture pants/hoodie sets too. So yes, I binged big! :nuts:

OMG....

I think of you today (remember my last post on your old thread? :graucho:) I got the call from my store, the SA said the Lockit is in..so I took it.

Anyway, I accidently asked her about the Stratus PM, she said there's a Ecru one if I like....

Oh...nooooooooooooooooooooooo :nuts:
((I had her to put it on hold... :rolleyes:))

BTW, congrats!!