Stilly's Other Collections - Anouks, Casadei's and Boots, Boots, Boots!!!

Thanks so much for honoring my request to get the Saint Laurent "Harness" boots in before boot season is over! Love seeing them paired with the leather jacket and plaid skirt. I hope those lucky enough to see you in person appreciate it as much as we do!

Thanks KC!!! Yes I did get a few nice compliments.
I actually just got a pair of the newest Saint Laurent Glossy Harness Boots in Brown but they seem to fit very small. I haven't even been able to get them on yet...:-s I'm debating if I should return them or try to squeeze them on/stretch them.

Another fabulous look! You are killing it this winter!

Thanks chowlover!!!

You are so beautiful and well dressed, showing lots of elegance and charm. The boots are really beautiful.

You look so gorgeous, very elegant and very sexy. The leggings and the thigh high boots match perfectly and the blazer add an executive style. As i told you many times before, you know how to mix diferent types of clothes' pieces.

Oh thanks so much heelsmodels!!! I'm still not sure about the beige on beige combination but it was worth a try.

I love this skirt with black boots so cute

Thanks Poocoo!!!

Love that skirt!

Thanks Mieri!!!

For me this outfit works perfectly! Great color combination too!

Thanks Mitterman!!!

Still curious what they look like, especially the ones with the longer toe. I have some pairs myself too, in 39 and 40. Would you mind sharing some pictures? :smile:

Do you have any pictures of yours to share Tiemen?

Thanks KC!!! Yes I did get a few nice compliments.
I actually just got a pair of the newest Saint Laurent Glossy Harness Boots in Brown but they seem to fit very small. I haven't even been able to get them on yet...:-s I'm debating if I should return them or try to squeeze them on/stretch them.
I think you should keep them and squeeze on/stretch them:smile: Nothing worse than shoes/boots that are too big

I know these aren't super high heeled but would you ever consider getting something like the YSL Betty thigh high boots?

I like a higher heel and pointier toe than these boots. And the price alone is a bit daunting...

I think ye should keep them and squeeze on/stretch them:smile: Nothing worse than shoes/boots that be too

I'll decide something this week. They're so beautiful and too expensive not to wear...

• Love
Reactions: jeans&heels
The wind has added a great effect to this shoot, with a few of the pics giving that look of you being snapped mid swish/turn or mid walk that models do to create a flowing look to dresses. I think it’s worked out brilliantly.

You look really amazing and very sexy. The style leather jacket, tight jeans and high-heeled ankle boots match perfectly, giving it a sensual look, but also showing elegance and tough style. This is a real powerful and indestructible woman style.

You look beautiful. Very classic, but always showing elegance and charm.