Stella's here!!!!

pseub said:
My white Stella came today, and WOW!!! :nuts: It's a gorgeous bag. The leather is soft, the lining is sumptuous and I love the hardware. I promise to post pictures this weekend. It's a bit bigger than I remembered, and probably the biggest bag I own, but I don't think it overpowers me. (I'm 5'1" on a tall day.) Once you take all of the paper stuffing out it doesn't seem as huge. Have to keep it in hiding for a while; those of you with husbands that don't understand the bag obsession know what I mean. ;)

Congrats! I would love to see pictures.

The lining is a buttery suede. It also has a silver "Limited Edition" plate on the inside, which I didn't know until I saw the bag in person. I've got the bag stashed for now. You can wear white anytime in CA; especially now with white being hot I've started to see more women carrying white bags. But I think it will go better with lighter clothing and most of what I'm wearing right now are dark and jewel-toned. In a month or so when I start pulling out my spring stuff, I'll take her out for a spin!

OK, so I'm having second thoughts about this bag. :sad2: It's just so darn BIG. I'm 5'2" on a tall day, and every time I try it on an look in the mirror, it just looks huge. The bag looks out of proportion to my size. I'm loving the style and the leather, but am thinking that maybe the Sophia in white will be a better bag for me, and one that I'll use more. I'm going to actually try one on in person tomorrow at Neiman's, and if it feels more comfortable, I'll return the Stella and get that one.