Stars(And Tongues)Collide At Beckham Bash!

Do you ever look at images of "old hollywood" parties where the people were more reserved and classy? How about Grace Kelly - she was an incredibly classy woman. Stars these days are pure trash. I don't idolize any of them.:yucky:

Do you ever look at images of "old hollywood" parties where the people were more reserved and classy? How about Grace Kelly - she was an incredibly classy woman. Stars these days are pure trash. I don't idolize any of them.:yucky:

I wouldn't say they all are but many are.

I love the way things were done in "old hollywood" days, such class.

If I am dressed in my 2500 outfit, I better have something better to eat then chicken fingers.

I'd probably feel the same way!! lol

But I suspect a $2,500 outfit to these guys is a pretty common thing so they're probably not feeling particularly "dressed up" like us normal people would. lol

I'd probably feel the same way!! lol

But I suspect a $2,500 outfit to these guys is a pretty common thing so they're probably not feeling particularly "dressed up" like us normal people would. lol

Oh 2500 in my area isn't dressed up either, but if I wore it I would still want better food than what was offered.

Sounds like a great party to me!!! Im sure none of them ate anyway!! So they drank, danced, made out with thier partners, and had a blast! Sounds like a great time!