Star3777 Collection

star3777 said:
Ayla, My sister in-law bought it for my Birthday!It's a multi-color monogram photo-holder? 4 pictures.

Your sister in law is so sweet ! And she has great taste in bags, judging from her lovely whisky paddington ! :love:

kimmy said:
Hi star,

so this bag is a Mizi Vienna. Can I ask what its retail is???;)Its just so beautiful :biggrin:

OOOOOHHHH sorry, I misunderstood you..... That is the "CLYDE" monogram velour collection fall/winter 2004/2005. I am looking around for a red "Irvine" in the same collection.:love:...It's $6900.USD

ayla said:
Your sister in law is so sweet ! And she has great taste in bags, judging from her lovely whisky paddington ! :love:
Yes, but she would never actually wear Louis Vuitton....she loves Hogan, Bottega Vaneta, Hermes etc...She is more "stealth" than me, we laugh about it!:lol:

star3777 said:
OOOOOHHHH sorry, I misunderstood you..... That is the "CLYDE" monogram velour collection fall/winter 2004/2005. I am looking around for a red "Irvine" in the same collection.:love:...It's $6900.USD

Brilliant thanks but I dont thin I will be getting it any time soon for $6900 LOL :shame:

Noriko said:
:biggrin: You're welcome. That is seriously a nice, well rounded LV collection.
Thanks again!! I totally appreciate that...as I got older, I got less and less of the traditional monogram and now only want limited editions.

ooo makes sense :biggrin: btw, how much was your mizi vienna? Was it $1600? I may have that price mixed up with another bag, I was contemplating getting it. I don't like the whole Patina thing so I try to buy LVs that don't. Also, how is your Dior Frame bag? If I don't get the saddle version, I am getting the white embroidered flowers frame bag :biggrin:

Noriko said:
ooo makes sense :biggrin: btw, how much was your mizi vienna? Was it $1600? I may have that price mixed up with another bag, I was contemplating getting it. I don't like the whole Patina thing so I try to buy LVs that don't. Also, how is your Dior Frame bag? If I don't get the saddle version, I am getting the white embroidered flowers frame bag :biggrin:

The Mizi was $3700.Canadian, taxes included. The Dior frame bag is divine in real life, but very small, too small to use (for me w/baby). So it's a "wear" bag for outfits.....wore it to a baby shower in Oct.,lot's of compliments! Dior is so feminine.

ooo yeah hehe no kids for me, so the frame bag will probably be perfect :biggrin: Now I just have to decide if I want the white or the pink. btw you said as you got older, how old are you girl?

I really like the LV Ellipse - but I wanted to know if you think that bag holds on to its shape no matter how much you use it? How hard is the bag and does it ever get out of whack?

chemlex said:
I really like the LV Ellipse - but I wanted to know if you think that bag holds on to its shape no matter how much you use it? How hard is the bag and does it ever get out of whack?

It always stays that shape!!!! you know how many times that particular bag kept toppling over last night while I tried to mound the damn bags!...seriously, it's funny you should ask! I thought that very exact thought when it kept on falling! It's a war bag.