*Squeel* I found the bag I wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would consider the Isabella Fiore, myself.. I think it's very unique and for me quality counts.. I've never liked one of her bags before so i was surprized to find this one! The first one isn't bad either if you don't mind the quality, etc.. i'd definitely carry this bag before a heavily inspired one, you know? Hope i helped, was trying to be constructive!

I would consider the Isabella Fiore, myself.. I think it's very unique and for me quality counts.. I've never liked one of her bags before so i was surprized to find this one! The first one isn't bad either if you don't mind the quality, etc.. i'd definitely carry this bag before a heavily inspired one, you know? Hope i helped, was trying to be constructive!

I like quality too that's why I never buy online, I have to see and feel the bags before I make a purchase. Quality-wise, the only purse that ever fell apart on me was Donna Karan, even my Guess bags held up better, in fact, too well for the price. My Guess bags definitely outlasted my Prada that is brand new and is already in repair because the sealant on the handles just cracked. I went to NM and found a bunch of other brand new Pradas with the same problem. But what do I know about quality? ;)

I have to say I never liked Isabella Fiore myself and the last bag just reminded me why I don't like her designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.