Spy or baby spy?! HELP!

Noha23

Oct 10, 2006
Ok, so I came to the conclusion it will definately be a Zucca. BUT, I'm torn between the spy & the baby spy! This will be my first Fendi purchase. I'm excited but confused! I know that sounds stupid because I don't know which bag to get. I want them BOTH! (BUt can only get one right now)
I will definately go through Jomashop & pray all goes well!

So, I just want everyones opinions. Is there that much of a difference size wise between the 2? What do you like about them? The main things I carry are just my wallet, small makeup pouch, cell phone, keys.
I have a baby but wouldn't dream of using that as a baby bag, lol. Although I could occasionally throw a bib in there!

Price wise, it doesn't matter to me. I was thinking to go for the baby spy then save and get the black or camel colored spy a few months from now.

What would you do!? Thanks!! :s

Thanks Nancypants!!! :smile:

I couldn't wait any longer so I just ordered the Zucca Spy from Jomashop over the phone just now!!! I can't wait to see it, I'm so excited!!!!! :yahoo:

-Noha

You are hilarious!!! You have about as much patience as me. ;) I can't wait to see your spy! I saw another zucca on here that was purchased from Jomashop and it looked so yummy bubbly delicious. :drool: Good luck; I'm sending you the lightning fast shipping vibe! :graucho:

Spy! Spy! Spy!!!! I definitely recommend the spy over the baby in this style! I agree with Saich, the handles on this baby are so DIVINE!!! Please post pictures when you get it. ;)