Spring/summer 2012 sale info!

does anyone know if the classic styles ever go on sale or is it the seasonal collections that go on sale? Im hoping to score a pair of the New Simple in Nude Patent (and maybe the black patent as well)

does anyone know if the classic styles ever go on sale or is it the seasonal collections that go on sale? Im hoping to score a pair of the New Simple in Nude Patent (and maybe the black patent as well)

Normally no but Roan had a Monday/Tuesday Madness on April 30 and May 1st and ALL CL were 30% off. They had classics too. Subscribe to their email list and they will send you an email when they have specials like that.

Go to Roan Shop's facebook page, and look at their album titled Loubiworld, these are the Louboutins they have in stock. You will have to call to order. They will ship, not sure if they will ship internationally or not, they are located in Richmond, Virginia. I have purchased multiple pairs of CLs from Roan and they are just wonderful.

All their shoes are 25% off right now, including CLs. I remember last summer their final CL cut was 50% off.

According to their facebook, this is what they have in stock:
Christian Louboutin "Trotolita"
Christian Louboutin "Tibu"
Christian Louboutin "Banane"
Christian Louboutin "Marina" in Pewter
Christian Louboutin "Riveto"
Christian Louboutin "Multibrida"
Christian Louboutin Yolanda Sling 120 Glitter Mini in Gold
Christian Louboutin "Piou Piou"
Christian Louboutin "Very Prive" Carnival
Christian Louboutin Very Prive 100mm Nude Patent
Christian Louboutin "Balinodono"
Christian Louboutin Riviera Patent Clutch
Christian Louboutin Sweet Charity Patent Bag
Christian Louboutin "Maramar"
Christian Louboutin "Riviera" Letters Clutch

xlovely said:
Go to Roan Shop's facebook page, and look at their album titled Loubiworld, these are the Louboutins they have in stock. You will have to call to order. They will ship, not sure if they will ship internationally or not, they are located in Richmond, Virginia. I have purchased multiple pairs of CLs from Roan and they are just wonderful.

All their shoes are 25% off right now, including CLs. I remember last summer their final CL cut was 50% off.

According to their facebook, this is what they have in stock:
Christian Louboutin "Trotolita"
Christian Louboutin "Tibu"
Christian Louboutin "Banane"
Christian Louboutin "Marina" in Pewter
Christian Louboutin "Riveto"
Christian Louboutin "Multibrida"
Christian Louboutin Yolanda Sling 120 Glitter Mini in Gold
Christian Louboutin "Piou Piou"
Christian Louboutin "Very Prive" Carnival
Christian Louboutin Very Prive 100mm Nude Patent
Christian Louboutin "Balinodono"
Christian Louboutin Riviera Patent Clutch
Christian Louboutin Sweet Charity Patent Bag
Christian Louboutin "Maramar"
Christian Louboutin "Riviera" Letters Clutch

I deactivated Facebook! I guess I must get back on now! Lol. I'm also in the States so I wot have to worry about international shipping. Thank you so much!!

i have seen classics go on sale. by classics you mean the various nude and bone fifis, vp etc. right?

Nordies Info

May 25th – Pre-sale begins all vendors (except Dior, Celine, Givenchy, Charlotte Olympia, Christian Louboutin and Chanel)
June 1st – 40% off all vendors (except Dior, Celine, Givenchy, Charlotte Olympia, Christian Louboutin and Chanel)
June 7th – 40% off Celine, Dior, and Givenchy
June 14th–DATE is TBD - 40% off Christian Louboutin, Chanel & Charlotte Olympia

AEGIS said:
i have seen classics go on sale. by classics you mean the various nude and bone fifis, vp etc. right?

Yes, I was lookin into nude and blacks. Have u seen them on sale at Nordies by any chance?

AEGIS said:
Nordies Info

May 25th – Pre-sale begins all vendors (except Dior, Celine, Givenchy, Charlotte Olympia, Christian Louboutin and Chanel)
June 1st – 40% off all vendors (except Dior, Celine, Givenchy, Charlotte Olympia, Christian Louboutin and Chanel)

Thank you!! *fingers crossed* for the classics styles n colors to go on sale!

Nordies Info

Thank you so much for the information!

All I want this season is something in Turquoise! So if anyone sees anything (expect the toe crushing Rolando) in a 100 or 120 heel height in the 36-37 size range please let me know. Thanks!