Scarves ........ Spring 2012 scarves ........

Here she is: Thalassa in a cw I haven't seen posted. Thanks for letting me share.

Sharing my first GM Shawl - Thalassa in Noir/Aubergine/Violet.

Ladies!! What gorgeous and very different colorways of a fascinating shawl. Congratulations to you both.

Looks like Thalassa may be the long shot racehorse that surpasses all the others (well okay, maybe not EL en Kimonos) to become the winner of the shawl sweepstakes!

Here is one more CW in the Thalassa. Maybe this is the last one??

And there she is! The Premier Orange Dingy Shawl!! TDF. TT, you have TWO Thalassa shawls??? Talk to me honey. Do you have two of many designs, or is this girl whispering better sweet nothings in your ear? Do you have all the Kimonos too? Do you love this design more than your favorite last season??? Dyiiiiiinnnnggggg....... Thank you for sharing.

And there she is! The Premier Orange Dingy Shawl!! TDF. TT, you have TWO Thalassa shawls??? Talk to me honey. Do you have two of many designs, or is this girl whispering better sweet nothings in your ear? Do you have all the Kimonos too? Do you love this design more than your favorite last season??? Dyiiiiiinnnnggggg....... Thank you for sharing.
Anything I say can and will be used against me. Just suffice it to say I love this pattern~
Sigh....

My sa says that all of the s/s 2012 pieces have not fully arrived in the US so I hope you don't mind my late to the party shawl. I have been obsessing over this shawl for two months; however, I have been living in a hammock on Ban Island. But last week, I could not help myself and made a few calls. Here she is: Thalassa in a cw I haven't seen posted. Thanks for letting me share.

I'm so glad to be your twin sparklelisab. This is such a pretty and unique cw that one hardly sees from the usual H colourways. I adore the retro vibe it gives. Wear it in good health!

Attachments

• Thalassa shawl-1.jpg
    Thalassa shawl-1.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 541
ladyjane 963 said:
Can i ask did anyone receive the little scarf booklet which gives the descriptions of each design sorry dont know the proper name, didnt receive it when my scarf booklet came in post and have never seen it in store has Hermes stopped it this year, really missed it as i love to read the descriptions of the scarfs.

yes they had them for s/s 12 - I miss the old days when they would combine the story/pics together!

And I just heard there is one more CW in this. With a bordeaux border and blue boats. (See above) Going to have a look in a few days. You know, this is the perfect GM for Ban Island~~

OK, so I counted 7 colourways so far:

1) Noir/gris bleute/rouge posted by TankerToad
2) Rose colourway posted by VnSoie
3) Retro colourway posted by Sparklelisab and ms piggy
4) Purple and orange colourway posted by Cuppy
5) Terre cuite/blanc/orange posted by TankerToad
6) Bordeaux colourway (no pics yet)
7) Primary colours colourway (no pics yet)

This design is really growing on me...I don't want to miss the boat...:P

Attachments

• IMG_2921.jpg
    IMG_2921.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 500
  • IMG_1375_small.jpg
    IMG_1375_small.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 501
  • Chloe 013.jpg
    Chloe 013.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 507
  • Thalassa GM unfolded.jpg
    Thalassa GM unfolded.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 517
  • IMG_2813.jpg
    IMG_2813.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 502
OK, so I counted 7 colourways so far:

1) Noir/gris bleute/rouge posted by TankerToad
2) Rose colourway posted by VnSoie
3) Caramel/naturel/soleil retro colourway posted by Sparklelisab and ms piggy
4) Purple and orange colourway posted by Cuppy
5) Terre cuite/blanc/orange posted by TankerToad
6) Bordeaux colourway (no pics yet)
7) Primary colours colourway (no pics yet)

This design is really growing on me...I don't want to miss the boat...:P

Thank you for the compilation, yummum. I believe there are 8 cw in total and the missing one is this colourful piece, although I do not have the info. And yes, please come aboard and join the club.

Attachments

• Thalassa multi.jpg
    Thalassa multi.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 495