Spouses & Hermes

Mine is definitely borderline supportive / enabler. I showed him the silver Kelly chaine a few visits ago and he immediately was like ā€œyupā€ (although to be fair at that time he thought the price was 10% of what it actually was). On our last visit, I was heading to the register with the SA to pay for fragrance when I heard a ā€œWAITā€ from behind me. I turned around and he was holding out a scarf he thought Iā€™d like (I did - it came home with me, too). I definitely enjoy shopping with him vs myself.

You are not alone. Iā€™m sure there are many here in similar shoes who read this thread but have no motivation to contribute šŸ¤£
Agree!!! Seriously where did you all find such husbands?! And the more important question isā€¦ do they have single brothers šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Mine has no idea about Hā€¦ he knows I have expensive tastes but he thinks my bags are $1000 tops.

Iā€™m the breadwinner and yet Iā€™m sure he would divorce me in less than a minute if he knew what one of the H bags I own actually cost šŸ˜‚

I havenā€™t even mentioned RTW yetā€¦ thankfully if he ever reads about RTW somewhere, he will prob think itā€™s something about ā€œreturning to work ā€œ

Last edited:
Agree!!! Seriously where did you all find such husbands?! And the more important question isā€¦ do they have single brothers šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Mine has no idea about Hā€¦ he knows I have expensive tastes but he thinks my bags are $1000 tops.

Iā€™m the breadwinner and yet Iā€™m sure he would divorce me in less than a minute if he knew what one of the H bags I own actually cost šŸ˜‚

I havenā€™t even mentioned RTW yetā€¦ thankfully if he ever reads about RTW somewhere, he will prob think itā€™s something about ā€œreturning to work ā€œ
My husband collects toys so I think he's more willing to accept my ridiculous whims. We also keep our money separate so we each can spend what we like without it impacting the other person.

My DH is a Hermes fan. He loves their sneakers and the ready to wear section. Thanks to him, I am able to meet my prespend faster because my SA has a hard time selling me shoes or ready to wear since I am super petite and shoes never fit my tiny feet šŸ„²

Reactions: periogirl28
Great thread. My bf judges me massively for buying designer goods (as opposed to donating my money to charity). I struggle with being ridiculed by him sometimes I admit. For whatever reason, its lovely to read abt how you ladies are being treated by your SOs, so thanks for sharing and all the hilarious anecdotes!