spiaggia's are here!

Thanks for sharing the pics :smile: It's cute -- but not for me. I'll be skipping this print altogether. Now nobody gets to beat me up. LOLz. I didn't change my mind.

Hope you all get what you want in this print :biggrin:

JessakaMitz: I know what you mean. Everyone is so :nuts: over the Amore, but that is definitely not a print for me. I like the Spiaggia, but who knows - maybe because I was just so excited to be one of the first ones to get to see the photos and for her to call me and what not that I was like, "I have to have it!" But we'll see if I truly like the print once it's in my hands and on my shoulder. If not, *poof* onto e-bay. I really want the Tutti...

ack! i'm totally dying here! lol. do we know what the interior lining color is??? dude, i think i need every bag in this print. i totally love that airplane guy too!!! i didn't preorder (silly me) but i am sooooo excited!!!:yahoo:

jessaka, are you sure you don't like it??? (subtle enabling for more than a portotelefono. :roflmfao: ok, no no, save up for your car... :smile: )

I don't know what the color of the inside is, sorry. I didn't even think about asking Casey.

I really would have loved a MM in this print... Why did they have to discontinue it?!?!

As for the other denaro and the BVs, you guys will have to wait because I'm actually working from home today (Professional Day to do our assessments) and my director is continuously monitoring all of our progress. I'm on my bf's computer and the photos are on my laptop. So I'll get it on but just gotta wait.

I called, they dont have one with my little unicorn :sad: Maybe I'l get a small bag...is the Bambione kinda big or no? I wanted a Dolce, but she said they dont make that style for this print.

OMG OMG OMG!!! :nuts: sooooo cute! that deer is too precious! i love the hermit crabs & the smiley conches, i still have to see more of the whole thing to gauge what characters i want to make sure i have in perfect view on my bag and which ones i want making a "starring role" on my denaro :P

and yay! my buddy the crab is back :wlae:

what no dolces?! :shocked: noooooooo that's one of my fave baggies!

I'm watching my email like a hawk waiting for the picture btw haha I can't decide which one to get it in... should I change my zucca or stick with it