Spend threshold for B/K/C

Not the case in Europe btw. It's 3 years over here.
For my specific U.S. boutique , things are on phones only and only go back 6 months in terms of spend. My SA told me and showed me. They can however see your total spend to date as a client from the beginning of time as a figure. I am sure their desktop CRM and pull all sorts of filters and reports etc if need be.

Reactions: birkin_croco
Not the case in Europe btw. It's 3 years over here.
My Paris SA asked me last year about a bag (an SO) I bought in London in 2018 :shrugs: (this was in an effort to find me the "next bag" and he was basically saying "don't you already have xxx? I see that you purchased an a la carte in London"...). So at least 5 years.

My Paris SA asked me last year about a bag (an SO) I bought in London in 2018 :shrugs: (this was in an effort to find me the "next bag" and he was basically saying "don't you already have xxx? I see that you purchased an a la carte in London"...). So at least 5 years.
Yes they can see every purchase you ever made under your profile. Even more than 5 years ago. But I meant the total spending figure right on top of your profile when a SA is looking up your name 😇 it’s my added up spending of 2022, 2023 and 2024 right now.

I'm sure this has been asked but I can't seem to find the info. How long after one receives a QB does the pre-spend begin for the next QB? And, the limit for QB'a per calender year is 2, correct? One every 6 months? TIA.

For my specific U.S. boutique , things are on phones only and only go back 6 months in terms of spend. My SA told me and showed me. They can however see your total spend to date as a client from the beginning of time as a figure. I am sure their desktop CRM and pull all sorts of filters and reports etc if need be.
That’s crazy that it’s only 6 months!

Reactions: hermesandchanel
I'm sure this has been asked but I can't seem to find the info. How long after one receives a QB does the pre-spend begin for the next QB? And, the limit for QB'a per calender year is 2, correct? One every 6 months? TIA.
Immediately is my understanding. I plan to purchase mine tmr and then purchase my other items in a second transaction right after.

Hi everyone, I'd like to get your opinion on a matter. I'm the owner of a Birkin 25 which is non-registered in my name. I have some makeup items, a few Twilly scarves, and a pair of Oran sandals in my name. These from Paris, Rome, and Istanbul...

This summer, we'll be spending a month in Paris.

I'm definitely planning to purchase 2 cashmere scarves, a baby towel, a bandana, maybe a few plates. Perhaps a belt as well. Do you think I could request a Constance To Go or a Picotin 18 after this shopping?

Hi everyone, I'd like to get your opinion on a matter. I'm the owner of a Birkin 25 which is non-registered in my name. I have some makeup items, a few Twilly scarves, and a pair of Oran sandals in my name. These from Paris, Rome, and Istanbul...

I'm definitely planning to purchase 2 cashmere scarves, a baby towel, a bandana, maybe a few plates. Perhaps a belt as well. Do you think I could request a Constance To Go or a Picotin 18 after this shopping?
Sure, why not? The Constance To Go is a SLG so you don't don't need a leather appt to purchase that in Paris. The issue will be availability. It may or may not be in stock, and whatever is in stock may not be the color you want.

Technically you would need a leather appointment to purchase a picotin 18 but there are stories of people walking in and getting one in Paris, so it's definitely possible. There's no harm in asking the SA who is helping you with your purchases.

Sure, why not? The Constance To Go is a SLG so you don't don't need a leather appt to purchase that in Paris. The issue will be availability. It may or may not be in stock, and whatever is in stock may not be the color you want.

Technically you would need a leather appointment to purchase a picotin 18 but there are stories of people walking in and getting one in Paris, so it's definitely possible. There's no harm in asking the SA who is helping you with your purchases.
Dear Bdbunny

Many thanks for your comment first. This summer, I will be staying in Paris for a month, and our home is right near the Sevres boutique.

There are gifts that I have to buy, and I've listed them. I've even added the products below visually. Do you think I can request my two wishes after this shopping? Or do i need to buy more?

By the way, I have never shopped at the Sevres store before. And I don't have an SA.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-05-02 at 11.04.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-05-02 at 11.04.40 PM.png
    390.5 KB · Views: 108
Dear Bdbunny

Many thanks for your comment first. This summer, I will be staying in Paris for a month, and our home is right near the Sevres boutique.

There are gifts that I have to buy, and I've listed them. I've even added the products below visually. Do you think I can request my two wishes after this shopping? Or do i need to buy more?

By the way, I have never shopped at the Sevres store before. And I don't have an SA.

Thank you in advance for your help.
yes my answer is the same as my above post.
good luck

• Thanks
Reactions: rumes

Agree with @Bdbunny regarding the CTG. One of the SAs at Sevres suggested that I come earlier in the day as my chances would be higher in terms of availability. It's not a guarantee of a delivery but couldn't hurt to try - and I did end up walking away with one.
I also recall that neither Sevres nor George V require an appointment for it, but FSH does.