Speedy Mono, used or new?

Should I buy Used or New?

• New

• Used

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't mine used if it is in excellent condition -- but be careful -- make sure it comes with lock, keys, dustbag -- if these things are not shown in the photos and specified in the ad, they're not included.

I personally have no problem with used bags but I tend to prefer vintage. That said if you are going to buy a bag new, the speedy is a good one because as far as LV goes it's one of the cheapest bags. Maybe buy a more expensive bag nearly new JMO. I wish you the best whichever way you choose.:P V

i voted used just because I think speedy is such a wonderful classic bag. Sometimes I pass rich school girls in London and see them in their preppy school unoforms holding their mother's speedies and I can't really describe it, it just looks so charming, with patina and rough corners. It looks like an item with history. Not every bag looks that good used, but I think mono speedy actually looks better when it's old.

Absolutely new for your 1st LV and buy from the boutique! :yes: You need the full experience for your first time. That is unless you don't live near a boutique, then order from elux. Congrats on getting your first LV! Post pics as soon as you get it, so we can celebrate with you!:drinkup:

I don't see anything wrong with buying a used bag, especially when you're going to be saving at least $200. I know people are saying to get a new one for the "experience," but seriously consider how much more you're going to have to work and save in order to have a new bag and the "experience," and then factor in if it's worth it. If to you it is, then by all means get the new, but $200 is a lot of money.

I don't mind a used LV. I think that buying used, I can just buy more of them. That being said, if the price isn't a 'steal' of a deal, then it is nice to get the new feeling of being the first owner, yada yada...

I'm glad you asked that question because I was just about to post the same thing. I'm looking at getting my first LV, a speedy, and was wondering if I should buy new or get a used one off of ebay. From what everyone is saying, I think I'm definitely sold on getting a new one from the boutique!

i am okay with used if the price is good, and also it is depends on the condition too. if it's used it good condition with no tear or stain or dirt. only the handle color change, $375 will be the good price.