Speedy Mini Lin (Dune) or Speedy Perfo (Green)

Meeju

:: Pantie & Pidtu ::
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
I've a dilemma again. I'm just so excite about new mini lin color, and I love something pale (I love love Azur), so I think speedy dune will be my perfect match. :P However, before that I was spotting on speedy perfo as well, I think I should have one.:yes: The bad thing is there's only green color left on eLux (I prefer to buy from eLux since I will get cash back from ******).:sad:

Should I get mini lin or perfo?

Also, I really want Saleya MM so bad, but I convince myself since I already got the GM, I shouldn't have the MM again. (it's the same function and I love big bag, I tend to use GM more often)

What do you think?? :confused1:

I think you should get the mini lin in dune since the perfo is kinda a fad or trend (because of the holes and the neon-ish green color) on the other hand the mini lin dune is more of a classic because of the brown color and you can use it just about anytime :smile: (this is just my opinion) sorry if i'm not making any sense hahahaha

I'd go w/green perfo Speedy! Seems like you already have some pale color handbag b/c it's your favorite color, it will be a good idea to add some colorful AND durable speedy in your collection......BTW, have you seen the new Ivorie Epi...?:graucho: :devil: It'd be alot easier to take care than fabrics.......KWIM? hehehe

Classic Chic, I really love to have something in Ivory. But I feel so sad, since the Handbag Montaigne will not produce in that color. :sad: (I think I don't want the Speedy in Ivory, I already have in Toledo)