Speedy Dilemma: 25 too small; 30 too big

Lol I'm in the exact same boat as you, I feel like the 25 is too small and the 30 just seems so big. On others the 30 looks great but on me it just felt so big when I held it and its not like I'm tiny, I'm around 5ft8" its just when I picked it up it seemed too big. I guess I am closer to getting the 25 than the 30 though.:biggrin:

sarahcantiik said:
Hey girl, I'm 5"1 and I have both speedy 25 and 30 and I am perfectly comfortable with both of them. I love both sizes, although, for an everyday bag, I would prefer the 30 better personally. The only problem with the speedys is the sagging bottom, so I overcome this by putting a cardboard on the bottom of the bag to maintain shape. I have yet to try a purseket, sometimes things are a lil messy inside my speedy, I can imagine a purseket will be a suitable organizer for all my junks.

At the end, height doesnt matter. I have a friend the same height as mine who can pull of the birkin bag in the 35 cm size, I cannot, as I think it looks too huge on me, I can only do the 30 cm.

With you, you feel the 30 is too big, while I'm not, it's great to see these differences, huh?

If you want pics of the speedy 25 and 30 side by side, just lemme know okay :flowers:

Could I have pics of them side by side please? I'm kinda worried w/ the sagging on the bigger speedy's.:biggrin:

I found the length of the zip on the 25 made the opening really small. That was the reason I picked the 30. It really depends what you want to carry around.

i have the 25 and i always thought it was too small. then i tried the 30 and it seemed too big! i love my 25 though... but i dont use it as much =(

I think sizes depends on when or what you're planning to use the bag.

I thought the 25 would be way too small because I love BIG bags, however, after purchasing the Cherry Speedy 25 and using it -I find it quite roomy. I think its an illusion that it looks really small and not fully functional. It's great for those occasions when you want a smaller bag, so you could carry more stuff and not get weighed down.

However, for an everyday working, gym, school bag -I think 30 would be perfect.

Not too sure if that makes much sense.. lol =)

hmm it depends on the person. I prefer the 25,then the 30. I think the 25 is the perfect size..not too big or small..I just needed a bag that I could put a makeup bag,cellphone,and wallet in..

I'm 5'3" and I really like the 25. The 30 looks like a luggage to me but then I like smaller bags. It really depends on your style and which bag you're comfortable with. I'm hoping to get a mono speedy 25 and a damier speedy 30. :love:

sarahcantiik said:
Hey girl, I'm 5"1 and I have both speedy 25 and 30 and I am perfectly comfortable with both of them. I love both sizes, although, for an everyday bag, I would prefer the 30 better personally. The only problem with the speedys is the sagging bottom, so I overcome this by putting a cardboard on the bottom of the bag to maintain shape. I have yet to try a purseket, sometimes things are a lil messy inside my speedy, I can imagine a purseket will be a suitable organizer for all my junks.

At the end, height doesnt matter. I have a friend the same height as mine who can pull of the birkin bag in the 35 cm size, I cannot, as I think it looks too huge on me, I can only do the 30 cm.

With you, you feel the 30 is too big, while I'm not, it's great to see these differences, huh?

If you want pics of the speedy 25 and 30 side by side, just lemme know okay :flowers:

oh yes please post photos! i have the same problem! do you think you could post pics of you carrying both bags? i would like to see the bag in comparison to your size since im about the same height

When I got my Speedy (several years ago), I had planned to get the 25. But the opening seemed small and not very accessible. I went with the 30 and have loved it every minute. I'm just barely five feet tall and it does not look too big at all!

I'd have to say my biggest issue with the 25 is the opening. It just seems at times just too small.

I find my denim to be perfect size, now if they could make the speedy in mono that way it would be perfect. Its not too deep and the perfect length.

Though on days i find that my mc speedy to be the perfect size I just hate the weight of it.