Speedy Dentelle (gold) or Mirage (noir) - what would be your pick?

I don't like the handles on the mirage because of the leather underneath (that is layered) but the degrade on this handbag is beautiful...but the handles turned me off enough not to buy it!

The dentelle is gorgeous because of the lace, very elegant looking but once again I do not like the handles. The color is much darker than the usual leather they use and I do not like it!!!

Ok I'm going to lean towards Mirage purely based on the colour choices I don't like Dentelle in gold but if the option was silver I'd have gone with that.

Oh and I've said it a thousand times already and at the risk of sounding like a broken record Dentelle is NOT fragile the lace is really not a concern

Thanks for "playing that record one more time" cause I didn't hear it! :P
It's a huge relief actually! Cause that was a major issue for me not choosing it either... Happy to know it is not fragile! So for now I'll might go for the Dentelle, I do want the gold one, cause I do think the silver will appear stained sooner..
And if they don't have it anymore, I can always go for the mirage. It's actually not a disaster endid up with either one...

Although I'll prob.keep on comparing them for the time being... My BF likes the Mirage better as well and it DOES match my chanel (should that be a motive? :blink:smile: lol

I own a Dentelle (Batignolles) & a Mirage Speedy (bordeaux). I really love them both...even in similar shapes like the speedy, they're each so unique. Is there any way you can swing both?

Sorry I'm no help but, FYI, the dentelle lace is pretty sturdy - it won't randomly come off or catch clothes. The Mirage is great if there's lots of rain/snow/etc. - no worries about vachetta - and the red lining is so plush. Good luck on your choice & post when you get your new bag!

I personally have the Dentelle Speedy in Gold, but I say go for the Mirage if you're looking for a long-lasting, more timeless bag. The Dentelle is more fun and playful/whimsical IMO. I don't really use it much anymore.

THE MIRAGE IS A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN THE DENTELLE !!! At least, in my personal opinion ... Then again, I never really liked the Dentelle line. I think it looks hideous.. Like there's algae and moss growing on the bags... yuck.

The Mirage is fabulous and looks more classic to me. The Dentelle looks pretty fake. I mean, my mom has an authentic Dentelle piece but I find it looks really "fake-ish".

However, you keep repeating that you like the Dentelle so much, so I guess u shud pick the Dentelle.

It doesnt sound like u like the Mirage at all.

definately the mirage speedy - it just has this certain class about it
i think the dentelle is too busy, it's a beautiful bag but the mirage seems more.. practical i guess
good luck on choosing