Speedy 35 or 30

I have a 30 and I just bought a 40 which I love, I carry the Balenciaga
work much of the time and find the 40 to be similar in size (just deeper)
I am 5"10 1/2" though and wear heels all the time....

Guccigoo,

I used to own a Speedy 35 but sold it.

I was a great bag and big enough to fit the whole world in but I could not stand the sagging.

if the sagging does not bother you then get the 35. If it may be a factor i say go for the 30. It should sag a bit less. :yes:

Hi
I have both. I use the 30 when I cart around my usual stuff; it can also acommodate my lunch and a water bottle (well-wrapped). When I need to carry all that I have in my 30 and more, I use the 35. I do have larger non-LV bags that I use, if necessary. I can put shoes and a sweater in my 35 along with a lunch; I use my pochette to keep the purse-y things together. I also have put a NY Times. Great travel bag. I cut down a shoe box top and placed in the bottom to prevent sagging.
I am 5'4 and a half and have become accustomed to carrying larger bags out of necessity. I don't' have a car and have to schlep everything. If scale is important to you, if you are more petite, you might consider the 30. The 25 seemed small to me. It really depends on what you use it for. hope this helps.

I carry a 35 and love it--I can get a couple of books, wallet, meds pouch, small notebook, keys, phone, pens, moleskine, and a bottle of water in it comfortably. I'm an MLIS student so I need the space! I'm 5'6" if that helps any.

I have a perf 30, and it's perfect apart from one thing - it's just a tiny bit too small for my 12" powerbook... However, I'm getting a 35 eventually, and I'm also getting at least one of the mirror line speedys that are 34 or something, so it just depends.. I'm about 5'7-5'8'ish, and apart from my laptop issue, the 30 is perfect.