SPEEDY 25 vs. 30

1. I am looking into purchasing either a Speedy 25 or 30 and since I am new to LV am wondering which one you prefer? I carry a fair amount of items in my bags and do not have a problem carrying large bags. Do you find the 25 that much smaller than the 30? Thanks for your help!

2. If you're used to bigger bags then the speedy 25 is significantly smaller than the 30. Since you carry a fair amount of things...you might like the 30. They're both great bags!

3. I had 25 first but exchanged for my 30 which I absolutely love. To me it is the exact perfect size, I love the way it looks on!

4. i'd also say the 30...

5. I love my 30, i can fit everything in it, especially the purchases i would like to keep a secret from my husband.

6. I have the 30 and it's more practical than the 25.

7. Thanks so much everyone! :smile:

8. you're too funny! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

9. I am very happy with the 30. It holds a lot but does not look to huge or saggy (at least not yet!)

10. I think the proportions are better on the 30. It's one of my favorite bags!

11. I have an MC 30 and its a great size, especially if you carry a bunch :biggrin:

12. If you like big bags then get a Speedy 30.

13. I have the 30 and i love it.

14. There are a couple of similar threads out there, and there is a thread called 'The Speedy Gonzales Club' where you will find a lot of good inputs. I just recently bought a Speedy 25 using info from those threads. And there are pictures as well.

You really can't go wrong with either. They are so cute and timeless. Enjoy.

15. I'd also say the 30 especially if you carry around a lot of stuff. I love my 30 very very practical!