Speedy 25 vs 30

Hi, I have both speedy 30 and 25. I got Speedy 25 first and I though it's bit small if I want to carry bunch of stuff , so I got speedy 30. I carry 25 when i go out at night to dinner or movies, carry 30 when i run errands. I love both, I just need to make my 30 patina. I don't like carry around new bag.

iliabags said:
I am looking for my first Speedy.

I read that some people think the 25 is too small and that is why they chose the 30.

Some say the 30 is too big and that is why they are getting rid of it.

I have seen enough pictures on ebay but none of them are compared to a body.

So, really is the 30 just right, too big, I know this is a personal opinion, would some of you mind modeling your speedy (against your body) and labeling the size?

For instance I love the thread of all the celebs and their Speedies, are those all 30 and 35?

thanks, looking forward to seeing your pics!!
I :love: my 30!:love: my 30! I love the size I am only like 5'4 but the 30 is just right! I see girls with the the 25 and it's pretty small but still so cute! ( I like to think of it the 25 look more lady/girly cute) I would love to get a 25 someday! Here is me and my speedy 30 posting the 1st time hope it work!

Attachments

• IMG_4799.JPG
    IMG_4799.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 1,561
Everevereve said:
I :love: my 30!:love: my 30! I love the size I am only like 5'4 but the 30 is just right! I see girls with the the 25 and it's pretty small but still so cute! ( I like to think of it the 25 look more lady/girly cute) I would love to get a 25 someday! Here is me and my speedy 30 posting the 1st time hope it work!

I was thinking that about the 25 too, that if I was dressed up more it would be dressier, more cute y'know? I know both the 25 and the 30 would look ok on me that is why I am having such a hard decision!

Thanks for the pics guys!

Those palm trees and the beach are just beautiful!!

luvmybags said:
I was thinking that about the 25 too, that if I was dressed up more it would be dressier, more cute y'know? I know both the 25 and the 30 would look ok on me that is why I am having such a hard decision!

Thanks for the pics guys!

Those palm trees and the beach are just beautiful!!
Yes I think the 25 is a little dressier than the 30 IMO it will be a cute choice get it!!!:lol:

I personally like the 25 better. I have one in the epi blue and it's just enough room for me. Also, when it's not full it doesn't sag (which I prefer). My cousin has a 30 in Mono and she has so much extra room all the time and her bag just sags. So it's a personal preference too as far as if you like the sagging look or the sturdier look.

^^^^Thanks, that gives me a lot to think about. I don't like a lot of sag, a little is ok but not tons. Thats what I noticed about pics of the 25 too, they don't sag as much!

Care said:
Kathy, you are a beautiful gal and you model the speedy so well. I originally thought 35 is a bit big and I was considering them for traveling use, but it seems like they're a good size if you just have more stuff. hmm, maybe I will join the speedy club someday soon.

I hope you do! The 30 is a good size but I like bigger bags so I got the 35 as it can easily fit an overnight change of clothes. The 40 can give me several days' of clothes.

iliabags said:
Thank you Kathyrose for the photos! You look great!!

The photos do help a lot! Thanks again for doing it for me!

No problem! Just glad to help! A lot of people think the 35 is insanely huge but it's not, just a bit bigger. ;)