Special Orders

When paying 30% over, do you ever feel a little bit concerned that they might eventually release the piece in their regular line? When I was asking my SA he said who knows since they already released wg and now theres the rg guilloche carnelian

Especially with the pave piece, i know some people above said that they didn’t have to pay 30% for pave SOs but I’m not sure about the all RG pave piece. With tax it would be like $40K USD lol. If they ever released that in their regular line I would be pissedddd if I actually go through with the so
Yeah, I’ve thought about that and I definitely would be upset. The 30% is steep. I guess it’s a risk I’m willing to take if it’s a piece I really want!

When paying 30% over, do you ever feel a little bit concerned that they might eventually release the piece in their regular line? When I was asking my SA he said who knows since they already released wg and now theres the rg guilloche carnelian

Especially with the pave piece, i know some people above said that they didn’t have to pay 30% for pave SOs but I’m not sure about the all RG pave piece. With tax it would be like $40K USD lol. If they ever released that in their regular line I would be pissedddd if I actually go through with the so
They will usually give you the price quote for the special order and you can decide if you want to proceed. Do keep us posted! Think it shouldn’t be long before you know the price point for this SO

Has anyone been able to place a SO for Perlee Coleurs open bangle or Perlee 5 row beaded bangle in XS/14 at any time in the past?

@chiaoapple are your Perlee 5 row beaded bangles (not sure if you have the coleurs also) size XS/14 or size S/15?

It is not available by MTO or SO currently in size XS/14 according to my SA, but I don’t know if it ever was, in which case I may just wait.

Size 15/S is available by MTO/SO for either bangle style with different gold colors or stones. If I only have the option of size 15/S, I will decide between the 5 row beaded bangle in RG or WG. I don’t want to do a SO for a different stone in the Perlee Coleurs open bangle in S/15, because it will rotate around on me in that size.

Thanks for any input.

Reactions: hhw
Has anyone been able to place a SO for Perlee Coleurs open bangle or Perlee 5 row beaded bangle in XS/14 at any time in the past?

@chiaoapple are your Perlee 5 row beaded bangles (not sure if you have the coleurs also) size XS/14 or size S/15?

It is not available by MTO or SO currently in size XS/14 according to my SA, but I don’t know if it ever was, in which case I may just wait.

Size 15/S is available by MTO/SO for either bangle style with different gold colors or stones. If I only have the option of size 15/S, I will decide between the 5 row beaded bangle in RG or WG. I don’t want to do a SO for a different stone in the Perlee Coleurs open bangle in S/15, because it will rotate around on me in that size.

Thanks for any input.
Did you actually try the Perlée open bangle? I am asking because I tried it (in S) and it sat nicely on my wrist while the Perlée Clover S turns. For Perlée Clover I had to get an XS. The Perlée is more oval to me.

Reactions: nicole0612
Did you actually try the Perlée open bangle? I am asking because I tried it (in S) and it sat nicely on my wrist while the Perlée Clover S turns. For Perlée Clover I had to get an XS. The Perlée is more oval to me.
Thank you! That is interesting. For me the Perlee cover is more oval and the D’Or and 5 row beaded are more round. I wear XS in all of them, but if the open Perlee coleurs bangle runs smaller than the regular Perlee clover (not the sweet clover, which is defenitely a bit larger/more oval), it might be worth taking the chance for the Perlee coleurs open bangle in side S/15. It makes sense that it would run smaller since it is open. My friend has the watch version of the Perlee coleurs open bangle and swore up and down that they had size XS, but maybe it is because the fit is more snug.

I am developing some hope!

I don’t have a store locally, so I would just need to buy it and hope for the best, because my home store is in a different country.

Reactions: stephbb9
Here is the d’or vs regular clover for me; the d’or is a bit more round (it looks different proportionally in the “vertical” view because there is the flat plate on either side of the full clover that takes up some inner room (so my finger illustrates how the space is smaller than it appears from the outside). @stephbb9 Do you recall if the open bangle had flat plates on the inside as well?

Attachments

• IMG_1534.jpeg
    IMG_1534.jpeg
    85.3 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1535.jpeg
    IMG_1535.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 96
Thank you! That is interesting. For me the Perlee cover is more oval and the D’Or and 5 row beaded are more round. I wear XS in all of them, but if the open Perlee coleurs bangle runs smaller than the regular Perlee clover (not the sweet clover, which is defenitely a bit larger/more oval), it might be worth taking the chance for the Perlee coleurs open bangle in side S/15. It makes sense that it would run smaller since it is open. My friend has the watch version of the Perlee coleurs open bangle and swore up and down that they had size XS, but maybe it is because the fit is more snug.

I am developing some hope!

I don’t have a store locally, so I would just need to buy it and hope for the best, because my home store is in a different country.
Hi Nicole, I’ve tried on the Perlee coleurs in S, and hopefully these photos help. My wrist is 14 cm, and I wear the XS in the Perlee d’or and other closed Perlee bangles. I do think the coleurs fits a bit smaller compared to the closed Perlee bangles.

IMG_3897.jpegIMG_3899.jpeg

Hi Nicole, I’ve tried on the Perlee coleurs in S, and hopefully these photos help. My wrist is 14 cm, and I wear the XS in the Perlee d’or and other closed Perlee bangles. I do think the coleurs fits a bit smaller compared to the closed Perlee bangles.

View attachment 5976167View attachment 5976168

Thank you very much for responding. This is extremely helpful. It does look like the S Perlee Coleurs may work for me after all. I think it is extremely special and well-designed, so I will pursue the SO for this one. I appreciate it.

Here is the d’or vs regular clover for me; the d’or is a bit more round (it looks different proportionally in the “vertical” view because there is the flat plate on either side of the full clover that takes up some inner room (so my finger illustrates how the space is smaller than it appears from the outside). @stephbb9 Do you recall if the open bangle had flat plates on the inside as well?
I don’t remember specifically but it is a very comfortable bracelet! Just doesn’t move as much as the Perlée Clover (regular).

Thank you very much for responding. This is extremely helpful. It does look like the S Perlee Coleurs may work for me after all. I think it is extremely special and well-designed, so I will pursue the SO for this one. I appreciate it.
This is a timeless piece that will go with so much in your beautiful collection. Good luck with the SO and keep us posted! :flowers:

• Love
This is a timeless piece that will go with so much in your beautiful collection. Good luck with the SO and keep us posted! :flowers:
Thank you very much, and thank you for your assistance with the sizing so that I can add this piece to my collection. I have always loved the old-world glamour of this bracelet but the sizing and stone limitations always held me back. Now is the fun part of deciding among a few stones I have been considering.

I cannot believe that SA is playing these games with you. It is absolutely not true that you have to spend $85000. I have not purchased anything in the past 5 years, but still was offered a special order opportunity for two motif earrings. I have purchase history that goes back to 2010 and it is not not near $85000.
Congrats on getting offered a SO for your earrings. Since the pandemic the $85000 spend had been in place for MTO pieces and SO pieces. I was lucky when I started my collection as everything is in RG and there was no prespend requirement. I just had to pay the premium and wait 6 months.

Reactions: HPhilly and hhw