Speaking of Excuses...What's Yours?

I love reading all of these! :smile: It seems every time I see my BF I have a new bag on my arm haha... he knows how expensive they are, and even though he almost crashed the car the first time he found out (just kidding... kind of!), he still asks me the price haha (and does the higher/lower game if he isn't right)! If he asks me when I bought it, I usually say ohhh yeah, I got this back in (my formula: take the current month - approximately 3 months), smile, and tell him by the way you look really cute today! :P

my standard excuse--
"THIS IS A CLASSIC!!!!!! It'll never go out of style, my kids will be able to use this, and their kids, and their kids..." and so on.

never works though. :lol:

You guys sound so funny and creative. I will surely use some of your tips. My hubby will usu. notice n ask me how much it cost and i will go 'why did you only concern how much i spend?' and walk away.:roflmfao:

I say, I too advantage of the Saks Gift card day and thus got a few hundred dollars back and also sent it tax-free to our home. It works like a charm...... It was such a deal!!!

when he asked if it's new, i would said no, it's been a while... (yes, it's been 2 days LOL)

and when he asked how much? i would said i got it on a great price, it's a used bag! (i did shope used bags a lot)

and i would also add that it's an investment u can enjoy. when i ran out of money, i can always sell it again LOL

ok .. my response is either .. what are u talking about i have had this for the longest ? or it was a vendor gift -- classic. i work in fashion, so i got away withthis one for a very long time , not anymore. so my new one is " this .. it's fake , i got it on canal street .. " ha ha ha .. he ( DH) falls for it all the time.. !! oh god ! but i did get caught recently and had to admit the price , to which he flipped out !! :smile: .. try the fake thing , it works!!! :smile: