Southhampton SA ALERT!!!!

I will believe me! Upset my whole morning and I still didn't get to get that bag I've thought about for 5 days. I know they can't be that busy because Diane talked to me for 20 minutes and she was enjoying it! I kept saying I didn't need to keep her but she was like, "No that's what my job is" ! ! ! I totally understand that store customers take first priority over the phone because I HATE IT when I'm in a store and standing there to pay for something while someone is chatting on the phone!!!! That is so messed up. Especially dead I would think on a monday morning! For pete's sake...LESPORTSDOESSUX!!!!!!!:throwup: But I do love their bags.

That was completely unacceptable of her! It's not like it's a big hassle to read them off either... Besides if it's really that empty at Southampton, she should be thankful to have someone 'keep her company' :rolleyes:

That's horrible. I completely understand how you feel, and how you were probably being as nice as you could still hoping that it will rub off on them and they'll be nicer too.
I actually just ordered more bags. I was scared but desperate b/c they have so little at the other stores left! She was actually really nice to me, probably b/c of the reason you put in your earlier posts.
I made sure to be very careful with words and started with "Hi, I'd like to place and order", rather than asking for someone else. They all seem to know me by name now. It feels kind of weird. There's only 4 of them there.

I got a cammo blk bb and bv, I really wanted a MM instead but it's ok, I have it in cammo olive. All the other outlets have very few things in cammo black. I asked for a box so they wouldn't send it in a bag, and she said ok, very easily. I actually wanted the angioletto you have but it's ok too, I probably won't use it that often.... i wonder where all the mammas are????

She was extremely rude to me too!!! And I made an international call too :cursing: I was asking for Lindsey and she wasn't there so I asked if she could help me instead. But she told me to call back when Lindsey is there and hung up on me!!! She didn't even want to help. She is annoying....

Annie, that's horrible. I probably would have cried:crybaby: if someone was that rude to me.

I'm glad I caught Lindsey yesterday and was able to place my order with her. Yesterday was the first time I had placed a phone order with the outlet so if I had experienced what you did, I'd probably be too scared to order from there again.

Good luck on calling tomorrow and you really should file a complaint. (Who knows, you might get some merchandise credit as compensation.:graucho:)

Well...I gotta admit.....it took the fun out of receiving my macy's bags today. I just wasn't as excited when in actuality they're pretty nice prints overall. I just feel like I was raked over the coals and now I"m feeling like all my tokis are giving me a "bad taste in my mouth" kind of feeling....I hope that wears off and I'll be excited about them again. She took a lot of fun out of it.

You feel like I did when my siggy was 'no more tokis,' but now look at me. If that happened to me though, i think I would find it difficult to order or call them anymore. I understand both sides but I agree she shouldn't have done that...

Just wondering what's Lindsey's reaction when she sees this thread...

She's off on Saturdays and Mondays. I'm waiting for her to be back on Tuesday. It's not Tuesday in States yet right??

Wow. I can't believe that happened to you. I think you should definitely report her - salespeople are supposed to help customers, not scare them away. It's not like you asked her for an unreasonable level of help!