South Florida tPF get-together (the sequal)

Is merrick park close to sunny isles thats where we have an apartment? I know where bal harbor is but no clue where Merrick Park is, thanks.

I vote for bal harbor. I can't get enough and all the restaurants there are great. Bistro is my favorite and they also opened a new french restaurant.

Oh I have been there once. I just checked their website but I don't know how to get there.
straight down US1 (south) right turn on Ponce de Leon, and there you are!! couldn't be easier. You can park in the Nordstrom's garage (to the right of the circle or the official Merrick park lot (closer to Neiman's ) to the left of the circle. Still waiting for decision on this - One thing good about it is that it isn't as crowded as Bal Harbor - It is a more relaxing atmosphere (if that matters). I'll be happy to go to BH if that is what everyone wants.

I would not drive up..I would fly. I would need to go somewhere I could cab to easily. I could rent a car but I would get so lost its not even funny!! lol...my dh always drives when we come that way so....Im not sure how I will work it...It also depends on if I will be in town. I will keep checking back here to see whats planned!

I would not drive up..I would fly. I would need to go somewhere I could cab to easily. I could rent a car but I would get so lost its not even funny!! lol...my dh always drives when we come that way so....Im not sure how I will work it...It also depends on if I will be in town. I will keep checking back here to see whats planned!
Miami Int'l. airport is about 20 minutes from Merrick Park -

I just can't get enough of BH but let me know ill go where everyone goes!! There is a hermes boutique, LV, Fendi, Oxygene (lots of Chloe), Neimans and Saks. It has all the brands that I go crazy for!!

Here's a brief summary of where we stand:

Place: Village of Merrick Park Coral Gables
Date: Saturday, February 10th
Time: 3:00pm ....shopping followed by dinner @ 6:00pm at Villagio.

Let me know if you are still interested in joining the meet up.

Thanks.

Here's a brief summary of where we stand:

Place: Village of Merrick Park Coral Gables
Date: Saturday, February 10th
Time: 3:00pm ....shopping followed by dinner @ 6:00pm at Villagio.

Let me know if you are still interested in joining the meet up.

Thanks.
Hi Dania, I haven't left yet (sat.) Where in MP are we supposed to find each other? The bag department in Neiman's (quite the place) is on the first floor and is one idea, any other thoughts? also, since we're not meeting at a restaurant, if someone is a few minutes late and misses the group, what then? some of us are strangers to each other. I guess we'll have to do the cell phone thing. What do you think?

Hi Dania, I haven't left yet (sat.) Where in MP are we supposed to find each other? The bag department in Neiman's (quite the place) is on the first floor and is one idea, any other thoughts? also, since we're not meeting at a restaurant, if someone is a few minutes late and misses the group, what then? some of us are strangers to each other. I guess we'll have to do the cell phone thing. What do you think?
There is a water fountain outside the first floor entrance of Neiman Marcus. I believe there are benches around there as well. We could meet there. I would suggest that once we get closer to the date, those that will be attending PM me with a contact tel#(preferably a cell phone #) so we can keep track of each other and not get separated or waste time looking for the group. I will give my cell phone # to all attending so you can use me as a contact person for that day in case you'll be late.

I was going to suggest meeting at a café at MP, but I felt we might get bogged down ordering something to drink, sitting down to talk and then no shopping would get done before dinner.

Does this sound like a good solution?

For this get together, it's just us girls. Perhaps when we get a larger group that know each other from previous meet ups, we can then arrange to get together for dinner with our SO. That's a good idea.