Soooo CUTE! Does Anyone Else Have One Of These...?

thanks, guys. i like the little collection i got going on so far. i'm only missing a few other toys that i know that are out there, like a bigger & smaller trexi, another big qee, the bigger circus punk, & the ningyo project figure.

the big tokidoki for lesportsac qee was pretty pricey at $189 but i thought it was worth it, since he signed & drew a picture on the back. it was all in the fun of the day i got it, so it was worth it.

as for the picture in my avatar, yes, they are pullip dolls. i use to collect those avidly, a way more expensive hobby than collecting tokidoki, IMO, since you hafta buy/make clothing, props, furniture. i have about 14 or 15 pullip/blythe dolls & they run a good $100 or more each. i don't have any of the re-release dolls but they are cheaper now. when i started collecting them, about 5-6 years ago, the replicas were not out yet.

but i totally love these dolls, they're so cute, so i often think about getting back into them too. everybody should own at least one...:P

the big tokidoki for lesportsac qee was pretty pricey at $189 but i thought it was worth it, since he signed & drew a picture on the back. it was all in the fun of the day i got it, so it was worth it.
It's totally worth it, I love it. That's not something hardly anyone is going to have, it's a great investment (if you want to be calculating...it's just damn cool too though).

And I :heart: Mozzarella. I think I need me one of him. :drool:

I love the big qee. Unfortunately budget won't allow cause I keep spending on the bags.

BTW, do you prefer the Pullip or Blythe dolls. I want one and I am leaning towards the Blythe dolls.

OMG!:nuts: Tokidoki dunny was the first tokidoki I bought. Up until now, I have a denaro in adios star, a gioco in adios star and a mamma mia in pirata. I started my collection 2 weeks ago and I'm excited!:yahoo:

Sempre, are you trying to amass an army of Tokidoki dunnys also? or are you loving different dunnys too?

Disney, I prefer Pullip dolls since they are so much more poseable, thus being able to provide more bodily expression/poses. I started out w/Blythe tho & I do still love her just as much, I just like how Pullip is more poseable & the fact that more clothing options are available for them, since they're close to Barbie's size.

Erygonz, welcome to the craze!

Sempre, are you trying to amass an army of Tokidoki dunnys also? or are you loving different dunnys too?

Disney, I prefer Pullip dolls since they are so much more poseable, thus being able to provide more bodily expression/poses. I started out w/Blythe tho & I do still love her just as much, I just like how Pullip is more poseable & the fact that more clothing options are available for them, since they're close to Barbie's size.

Erygonz, welcome to the craze!

I'm actually bidding on all kinds of dunnies... I really like the painkiller, and black azteca VM- but everyone keeps outbidding me during the last 5 mins, but so far I've acquired 6 aztecas, attaboy, toki-of course, this started it, craola, cw, and still waiting for more auctions to end. Now I'm even into the ciboys, gloomy bear, and more. Still looking for new qees I like though

I feel like I'm shopping more obsessively after my UPS dilemma to keep me from thinking about it...lol

Oh and still looking for a mozzarella deal!!

lol :welcome:guilty. I just hope they get here that soon. Still waiting for package info- it's only been 2.5 days...and It feels like it's been a week. lol , 5 min ago I thought to call the store again.
But I gotta wait until at least wed/thur