Sooo excited...finally took the plunge!

Jun 26, 2006
Ok I've finally arrived on the dark side :graucho: While I still have a TON to learn about B-bags, I have enjoyed lurking here for the past few weeks trying gain some insight into Balenciaga. After much debate: what's the difference work? part-time? city?...bleu glacier? aqua?anthracite?... soo many things to consider that my head was throbbing! Well ladies I finally made my first B-bag purchase :yahoo:Aquamarine City GGH and also got a cute little zipped wallet in Aquamarine (not sure of it's name but it was $375, it's about 3" x 4"...someone help me with the name??)

Unfortunately no pics yet, I have them on pre-sale at Saks as Thursday 07/26 they have a buy more-get more event . Since I was planning this purchase anyway the added bonus of $300 gift card already has me thinking about my next purchase... I fell madly in love with a Mer Fonce City RH, OMG I have never felt such a soft smooshy Bbag (I do see the light! lol)

Once you go Balenciaga you'll never go back...lol. I'm a little new a Bbags too but in the few months that I have discovered them, I have bought 3! They're a little addictive, be careful...