Sooo excited...finally took the plunge!

1. Ok I've finally arrived on the dark side :graucho: While I still have a TON to learn about B-bags, I have enjoyed lurking here for the past few weeks trying gain some insight into Balenciaga. After much debate: what's the difference work? part-time? city?...bleu glacier? aqua?anthracite?... soo many things to consider that my head was throbbing! Well ladies I finally made my first B-bag purchase :yahoo:Aquamarine City GGH and also got a cute little zipped wallet in Aquamarine (not sure of it's name but it was $375, it's about 3" x 4"...someone help me with the name??)

Unfortunately no pics yet, I have them on pre-sale at Saks as Thursday 07/26 they have a buy more-get more event . Since I was planning this purchase anyway the added bonus of $300 gift card already has me thinking about my next purchase... I fell madly in love with a Mer Fonce City RH, OMG I have never felt such a soft smooshy Bbag (I do see the light! lol)
  2. Congratulations, doesn't it feel great!! Welcome to your new obsession, we're here to enable anytime.
  3. welcome to the dark side........! MUAHAHAHAA!!! :devil:
  4. can't wait to see your new aqua! I'm a newbie too
  5. :ninja::death::ninja:Welcome to the dark-side... I like that~!.....& conGrats on your cool buys!! anything w/ a discount or sale price for bBags.. is a steal!
  6. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!
  7. I can't wait to see pictures! Congrats.
  8. Welcome!!! The aquamarine is such a beautiful color. Can't wait to see pictures. I think the Vert Fronce is gorgeous too! I am going to check that one out next week- can't wait!!!!
  9. welcome!
  10. Once you go Balenciaga you'll never go I'm a little new a Bbags too but in the few months that I have discovered them, I have bought 3! They're a little addictive, be careful...
  11. Congrats and welcome...another notch on balenciaga's belt! :woohoo:
  12. Congrats!! :biggrin:
  13. congrats...your choices sound amazing :smile:
  14. So great to get a Bbag, a wallet, and a little spending bonus!! Yes!!!:tup:
  15. C O N G R A T S :yahoo: And welcome to the world of bbags